Revolution's rotating turret offers all of the reach and payload capabilities of its sister Mark 8 Plus II model, whilst offering 360Â° continuous turn of the manipulating arm. The arms of the Revolution and the Mark 8 Plus II Wheelbarrows are also interchangeable to allow for differing operational requirements.
Command is by cable, fibre-optic link or by radio. In this latter mode, 1Km line-of-sight operation comes as standard. The vehicle also features revised track geometry to ensure retention of full mobility in the harshest of battlegrounds, at speeds of up to 5Km/h. The ability to control each function to the finest level, coupled with immense reach, potential 150Kg payload on the arm and 45Â° stair climbing capability make for a highly versatile piece of equipment.
Four cameras and Picture-in-Picture display offer optimum levels of situational awareness, whilst two-way audio ensures that the Wheelbarrow effectively takes the place of the operator in a scenario where there may be potential risk.
- 360Â° rotating turret
- Four cameras with multiple Picture-in-Picture views
- Two-way audio
- Class-leading mobility and stability
- Wide range of EOD attachments available
- Multiple weapon release capability (up to seven max)
- Unique 'C of G' change facility for enhanced stability
- Remote battery trickle charge
- Officially tested for International CBRNE deployment
- CBRNergetics Ltd As an industry leading military demolition explosives supplier, w...
- Telerob GmbH Telerob produces robots and devices to undertake tasks in environ...