At Red Tulip Systems, our vision is to be the world's largest virtual mobile device (VMD) provider, delivering a secure and consistent work platform to governments and corporations. Our VMDs bring mobile communications, apps and data inside your existing security perimeter and leave no data at rest on the physical handheld device.
We are committed to addressing the specific needs of police and security service officers who need to maintain complete separation between their professional and personal lives. Our product, WorkFoneTMmore, creates separate virtual mobile devices, hosted securely in the cloud and delivered in a single lightweight app on the physical device. Each virtual phone has its own phone number, operating system installation, apps, accounts, and unique identifiers. These virtual phones are always online and deliver notifications in real time, but defend against the increasingly aggressive collection of personal information about the user, including location, movement, and even identity-related data. Key advantages fall into three categories as follows:
Private and Secure
- No data is stored on the mobile device (no data 'at rest')
- All data transmitted uses TLS v1.2 encryption (NSA Suite B) and is stored securely in the cloud or on customer premises, as required
- All identities are strictly separated using cutting edge technology
- Each identity is assigned its own mobile phone number with full voice and SMS functionality
- Only one physical handset to manage
- A simple and familiar user interface. If you can use a phone, you can use WorkFone
- Create, manage and disable identities on-demand
- Access to all your professional identities in real-time, all the time
- No new equipment to buy. Simply install WorkFone on your current iOS device
- In the event of a lost or stolen mobile device, access can be disabled, even if the mobile device is offline
- WorkFone management console enables users and administrators to easily manage phone use and spending
- Identities can be shared with or reassigned to other users
- Event logging enables detailed historical view of communications
Personal experience in this field drives everything that we do. We needed to communicate securely in real-time, to conduct more operations with fewer officers, and to maintain the pace of operations with decreasing budgets. We needed a solution that worked the way we worked, one that would bring our operations into the twenty-first century. And from working with our partners, we knew we weren’t the only ones. That’s why we created WorkFone.
Telecommunications Equipment - Source telecommunications equipment and hardware including...
Counter Terrorism Protection is the practice, military tactics, techniques and strategy...
Mobile Communications Security is put in place to protect users personal and business...
Law Enforcement is a branch of security that involves some members of society actively...
Red Tulip Systems
Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104
2595 AN, The Hague
- ministry of defense/ joesco bastion
- Army outpost/protection bastion/ JOESCO Barrier/ defense bastion
- Silent Sentinel Limited Silent Sentinel design and manufacture industry leading surveilla...
- ProxTech International ProxTech International started in 1998 and develops, manufactures...
- JOE JOESCO barriers designing Joe is the designer of JOESCO barriers. He had been to Egypt, Ye...
- Akmal Yaqub Business Development Manager Looking after sales of Communication Equipment including VHF/UHF/...
- Cyber Intelligence Asia Cyber Security is of a great importance globally with more cyber-...
- CBRNe Summit Europe CBRNe Summit Europe is returning to Brno, Czech Republic for our...