Recunnect’s Events and Conferences : Pharmaceutical & Maritime events are powered with knowledge, experience and amazing people. Niche conferences like Anti-Counterfeiting and Drug safety/ Pharmacovigilance in the Pharma/Biotech industry offers an excellent platform to learn and network. The Maritime events focus on Energy efficiency and Big data which can enhance performance management in shipping industry. Even in this age of ‘everything internet’ nothing beats the experience of meeting people in person, discussing ideas and forming great partnerships.
- Food Safety
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Pharmaceutical Security and Safety
- Event Management
- Packaging Events and Trade Shows
- Pharmaceutical Events and Conferences
- General Exhibition
- Advertising & Marketing
- Marketing Services
Brochure 2nd Pharmacovigilance Conference 2016
RecunnectLtd takes the pleasure to invite professionals involved in pharmacovigilance, risk assessment and man...
2nd Big Data and Performance Management in Shipping 2016
We welcome you to be a part of RecunnectLtd’s 2nd Big Data and Performance Management in Shipping 2016 Confe...
3rd Anti-Counterfeiting Pharma Conference 2017
We welcome you to be a part of Recunnect’s 3nd Anti-Counterfeiting Pharma Conference 2017 showcasing the anti-...
3rd Energy Efficiency in Shipping Conference 2017
Recunnect’s 3rd Energy Efficiency in Shipping 2017 focuses on the Shipping Industry. The new regulations and a...
209A Station Lane
RM12 6LL, Hornchurch
- Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL) Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL) is a specialist provider o...
- NSF International, Pharma Biotech Providing pharmaceutical consulting, pharmaceutical auditing, pha...
- David Waddington, CChem, MRSC, PGDip Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF Internatio... David Waddington’s career in the pharmaceutical industry spans mo...
- Martin Lush, MSc, FIBMS, PG Dip, EU Qualified Person Global Vice President, Pharma Biotech an... Martin Lush has over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical a...
- Shaping the Role of the QP: Now and for the Future <strong>Webinar Presented by: Mike Halliday - Executive Vice...