PC/SC RFID card reader
The new MULTITOP PC/SC card reader from ProxTech International is a unique solution for LEGIC and MIFARE technologies when a standardised PC/SC interface is required.
Every smartcard or RFID application which uses the unique serial number according to PCSC 2.01, is now able to access also the proprietary technology of LEGIC advant and LEGIC prime without any further effort.
In order to allow the use of the complete functions set of LEGIC advant and LEGIC prime, a transparent channel is offered by the PC/SC reader driver.
The reader also supports various MIFARE versions.
In addition to LEGIC or MIFARE, further 13.56 MHz RFID technologies can be used also if the corresponding configuration settings have been implemented.
The MULTITOP PC/SC reader is available as either a complete ready-to-connect desktop device in a slim black or white housing (MULTITOP) or as pcb only without housing for direct integration in any application (MULTITOP/PCB).
Therefore, these systems are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications in both automation and security.
Amongst many other applications, this reader with PC/SC interface can for e.g. be used for :
- Single sign-on for ICT-networks
- ICT access control
- Workflow management
Technical specifications :
- PC/SC 2.01 standard interface for LEGIC
- with housing : 108 x 65 x 18 mm
- pcb only : 80 x 56 x 10 mm
- Frequency range : 13.56 MHz
- Integrated antenna
- 2 LEDs and buzzer for status indication
- Temperature range : -25 to +80 °C
- CE and RoHS
Supported RFID technologies :
- LEGIC PRIME MIM256/1024
- LEGIC ATC128/256-MV210
- LEGIC ATC512-MP110
- LEGIC ATC1024-MV110
- LEGIC ATC2048/4096-MP110/MP310/MP311
- LEGIC AFS4096-JP10/JP11
- MIFARE Classic 1k/4k
- MIFARE Ultralight
- MIFARE Plus
- MIFARE DESFire EV1
- ISGUS Always ahead in timeISGUS, the pioneer in Time Recording, and has...
- AV Niche (Recording Systems) Ltd AV Niche (Recording Systems) Limited, based in Essex, was establi...
- Mark Filby Security Foiling Mark has worked within the print industry since 1985. The last te...
- Andreas Jaeger Sales Director Andreas has more than 20years experience in the RFID Buisness....