Logic Control Units provide a multitude of information for automation.
Frequently, this information has to be displayed on site with good clarity, or processed further and used fordirect control of the process.
In helping you to optimally solve these problems, we offer a wide rangeof indicators, counters, tachometers and other secondary switching devices, specifically intended forapplication in conjunction with sensors.
When it comes to signal and impulse control, Pepperl+Fuchs offers you a broad palette of products.
Multifunctional devices with LED or LC displays
- Counter, tach, and timer functions
- Up to 2 presets with relay or transistor output
- Scalable display values
- Up to 100 kHz frequencies
- Auxiliary power for sensors and rotary encoders
- Designs: 24 x 48, 48 x 48 and 96 x 48 (in mm)
Analogue value displays
- Bright LED display (easily readable at 10 m)
- Scalable over up to 24 mounting points
- 14-bit resolution
- Up to 2 preset values
- Storage of min/max values
- For cost-effective monitoringof e.g. conveyor belts
- Cutoff frequency easily settable via DIP switch
Speed monitors e.g. for control of motor speed
Frequency-current-voltage converter as transducers Relay modules and output modules for NAMUR sensors