Oxford Global provide specialist business information for the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences industry in the UK, Europe and Asia. We run some of the most respected congresses, summits, conferences and webinars for industry leaders. We also offer bespoke event management to companies in the sector.
Our unique events annually bring together over 1,000 industry leaders and are designed specifically to facilitate networking as well as learning. Our senior delegates appreciate the opportunities we create to partner and knowledge share.more
Our success in establishing successful and lasting business relationships for our clients has resulted in rapid growth and the creation of some of the must-attend events in our market.
Events hosted by Oxford Global includes:
- 2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing USA Congress 03 October 2016 - 04 October 2016, The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel, Boston, USA
- Biomarkers & Precision Medicine USA Congress 03 October 2016 - 04 October 2016, Hilton San Diego Mission Valley Hotel, San Diego, USA
- 6th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Asia Congress 11 October 2016 - 12 October 2016, Concorde Hotel, Singapore
- 5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress 03 November 2016 - 04 November 2016, Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, UK
- 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress 10 November 2016 - 11 November 2016, Novotel London West, London, UK
- 12th Annual Biomarkers Congress 21 February 2017 - 22 February 2017, Manchester Central Convention Complex, Manchester, UK
- 10th Annual Proteins and Antibodies Congress 24 April 2017 - 25 April 2017, Novotel London West, London, UK
- 2nd Annual Advances in Immuno-oncology Congress 12 May 2017 - 13 May 2017, London, UK
- 3rd Annual Formulation and Drug Delivery Congress 18 May 2017 - 19 May 2017, London, UK
- 18th Annual Drug Discovery Leaders Summit 13 June 2017 - 14 June 2017, Berlin, Germany less
CategoriesView all Categories
Oxford Global Marketing
Part 1st Floor Godstow Court Minns Business Park Botley Oxford OX2 0JB
OX2 OJB, Oxford
- Research Quality Association Providing status and visibility for individuals concerned with th...
- Reed Exhibitions With a unique network of offices and international sales promoter...
- Martin Lush, MSc, FIBMS, PG Dip, EU Qualified Person Global Vice President, Pharma Biotech an... Martin Lush has over 30 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical a...
- Jacek Jagiello, Ph.D. Senior Scientist Dr. Jacek Jagiello received his M.S. degree in chemistry from Jag...
- Managing Critical GMP Incidents and How to Reduce the Consequences and Risk of Recurrence Presented by: Rachel Carmichael - Executive Director, Pharma...
- Regulatory Perspectives on Data Integrity Presented by: George Toscano Learn trends and priorities when as...