Our groundbreaking OPAQ 360 platform enables mid-market organizations to identify, monitor, and protect all network assets and users. Here at OPAQ Networks, we offer security-as-a-service that gives our customers broad coverage, complete consistency, total visibility, and ongoing updates that improve your overall security posture and reduces your risk exposure. While managed security represents a critical link in the security chain, security-as-a-service truly empowers agile and flexible security in the face of evolving information security threats and compliance requirements. At OPAQ Networks, our security-as-a-service gives middle market organizations the ability to protect their infrastructure with the same impact and efficacy of enterprise-level organizations. more
On the front-end of the OPAQ 360 platform is the user portal, which empowers you with:
- 100% Visibility: our simple, intuitive dashboard allows you to see what’s going on across all of your distributed network assets, from threats being blocked to traffic log information
- Simplified Management: easily configure security policies based on sites/zones, applications, user groups, and other criteria
- Complete Connectivity: connections of all site types are covered, including VPN-as-a-service
- Intuitive Guidance: fingertip access to knowledge base, alerts, and customer support
- Reliable Reporting: various reporting options allow
On the back-end of the OPAQ 360 platform are global security points of presence (SPOPs) that integrate the following security capabilities, allowing you to simply set up and enforce consistent policies that cover data centers to edge devices and users:
- Threat detection
- Intrusion prevention and detection (IPS, IDS): examines network traffic flows to prevent and detect vulnerability exploits
- Malware detection, inspection, and anti-virus: finds and removes malware, such as ransomware and other malicious software
- IP and DNS feeds: provides known malicious and high-risk IP addresses and DNS
- SSL decryption: decrypts encrypted traffic and inspects it before delivering to its destination
- URL filtering: controls access to Internet sites by permitting or denying access to specific websites based on information contained in a URL
- Application, IP, user, and host control: restricts unauthorized applications, IP addresses, users, and hosts from executing by providing completeness and validity checks, identification, authentication and other checks
- Micro-segmentation: provides software-based network segmentation that delivers granular user and device access to specific devices, applications and data
- Data loss prevention (DLP): controls what data users can transfer less
CategoriesView all Categories
2553 Dulles View Drive
- NEDAP Security Management Nedap was founded in 1929 and is based in the Netherlands. It has...
- ProxTech International ProxTech International started in 1998 and develops, manufactures...
- Mark Provinsal Managing Director, EMEA Mark Provinsal is the Managing Director for Vicon’s subsidiary op...
- Jens Larsen Sales Manager Innovative's Sales Manager deals with customer relations, project...
- Spark for Data Science with Python | Simpliv Taught by a 4 person team including 2 Stanford-educated, ex-Googl...
- Learn Python Programming | Simpliv A Note on the Python versions 2 and 3: The code-alongs in this cl...