NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services partners with you to provide world-class regulatory and compliance consulting, pharmaceutical auditing and pharmaceutical training on a global basis.
NSF International provides a comprehensive range of independent, third-party pharmaceutical and biotech support services covering consulting, training, auditing, testing and regulatory guidance for the pharmaceutical industry. These services are delivered by some of the most knowledgeable experts in their fields. Our unique combination of former regulatory agency staff and experienced industry professionals will assist you to achieve and maintain compliant, future-proof pharmaceutical quality systems (PQS), develop your staff at all levels to maximize their contribution to the business and, overall, help you to improve the competitive edge of your company in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace. In short, we are here to help get your products to market.more
We help you enhance and embed the right culture throughout your organization.
Our Specific Services: Providing you with Solutions across the Product Life Cycle
- Customized education programs that will change behaviors, improve performance and ‘future proof’ your organization. You are only as good as your people!
- Qualified Person Education. More people have become ‘QPs’ in Europe through our QP training program than any other training provider
- Remediation consultancy. Helping you successfully manage Warning Letters, Consent Decrees, Import Alert Notifications, WHO ‘de listing’ and removal of manufacturing and marketing licenses in the EU. With us you will emerge stronger and fitter
- Quality System simplification, implementation, compliance assessment and benchmarking against best industry practice. We want you to have a Quality System that will provide you with commercial advantage. One that is simple and effective
- Regulatory Inspection Readiness and ‘Mock Inspections’. We will help you to succeed in your next FDA, EU or WHO Inspection
- Pharmaceutical Data integrity assessments. Let us help you find and close the gap before it’s too late
- Helping you to Error Proof your processes and systems and drive Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Pharmaceutical Auditing of Third Parties and Suppliers. Let us help you to sleep easy at night!
- Due Diligence Audits. We will help you spend your money wisely
- Auditor Certification. We will independently ‘certify’ your GMP auditors so you can be confident with their findings
- Analytical Testing – Our pharmaceutical testing provides accurate, reliable, timely and cost-efficient contract analytical solutions. For your peace of mind, our laboratories operate under full GLP and GMP compliance
Why choose NSF International?
Our clients tell us we’re different, which is why they stay with us.
- Our people are the best; experienced and pragmatic. They have been in your shoes. They understand your world and they care, a lot
- We treat you as partners, not clients. We work with you and stick with you, no matter what
- We want to make your life easier and your business better. We will tell you what you must STOP doing to succeed
- We believe in preparing you for the future, not for a world that no longer exists
- We will help you simplify, not complicate
- With offices in all five continents we understand the languages and cultures better than most
We help you enhance and embed the right culture throughout your organization.
For more information about NSF's pharmaceutical services, visit www.nsfpharma.org, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1751 432 999.
Qualified Person Training With NSF
Watch this video to learn more about pharmaceutical Qualified Person t...
Aging Facilities from NSF
Aging facilities is a relatively new issue impacting the pharma biotec...
The CAPA Hierarchy
In this short video, NSF’s pharma biotech expert Jim Morris introduces...
Data Integrity: A Closer Look From NSF
In this short video, NSF’s pharma biotech expert George Toscano shares...
Get Your Company Into the Quality Mindset
Being in compliance doesn't equal good quality. In this short video, M...
A Message From Our Global Vice President
Learn more about NSF International's pharma biotech services from our...
Data Analysis Training
Mathematics & Statistics - Peter Gough, Executive Director tells you m...
Pharmaceutical On-Site Training from NSF
Training is most effective when it is directly relevant to the activit...
GMP Auditor Training from NSF International, Pharma Biotech
This training course is more important than ever as global pharmaceuti...
NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services
In this short video Martin Lush, Global Vice President NSF Pharmaceuti...
Data Integrity and Drug Shortages – Are You at Risk?
Data Integrity and Drug Shortages – Are You at Risk? - Read this artic...article posted by NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services
Human Error: Don't Blame People - Fix the System because...
...If you don’t the errors will happen again and again..article posted by NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services
Learning from Mistakes: The Surprising Truth About Success
Organizations that view learning from failure as a moral urgency will...article posted by NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services
Risk-Based Decision Making: Manage your Chimp! By Martin Lush
At a recent NSF course on ‘Risk-Based Decision Making’ we shared with...article posted by NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services
SOPs - Your Biggest Risk to Patient Safety? Time to Rethink
NSF International, pharma biotech was there to investigate the cause o...article posted by NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services
Want to Reduce Human Error? Just Change Your Habits
When companies undertake initiatives to reduce human error, they often...article posted by NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services
Meet Our Experts
Meet the experts at NSF International
Pharmaceutical Events and Conferences – Find organizers and providers of networking...
Browse our directory of tried-and-tested providers of a wide range of training products...
Laboratory Standards and Compliance refers to a system of management controls for research...
Pharmaceutical Consulting Services supporting laboratories in areas such as jobs and...
NSF Journal: Why Did My Plant Close? Issue 42, 2018
This edition of the Journal focuses on training and education. Martin Lush covers the importance of winning th...
The Journal - Issue 37 - New Year, New Habits, Less Stress
This edition focuses on how to change behaviors. New challenges will require new behaviors. Learn how to impro...
NSF Journal: Changing Regulations - Here to Support You Wherever You Are - Issue 44, 2019
This edition of the Journal focuses on adaptability. Martin Lush highlights the importance of training and edu...
NSF Journal: Time for Change - Issue 43, 2019
Our theme of this Journal is change or suffer the consequences. It includes an article on managing change and...
NSF Journal: Getting Back to Basics - Issue 41, 2018
This edition of the Journal includes insight from Martin Lush on the future of the pharmaceutical industry, an...
NSF Journal: Get Risk Ready For 2018 - Issue 40, 2018
This edition of the Journal focuses on risk management. We think the key to your success is to become less ris...
What Would Steve Jobs Tell The Pharma Biotech Industry?
Whether or not you’re a fan of the man and his products, two things are undeniable: He was successful and diff...
Remediation of Pharma Quality Systems – It’s All About the People
A White Paper on remediation and why you should choose the experts at NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech Consu...
NSF Journal: How Do You Really Know What's Happening Out There? - Issue 35, 2016
NSF Health Sciences Quarterly Journal. The focus of this edition of the Journal is making sure your KPIs work...
ExpertsView all Experts
- Kecol Pumping Systems Ltd Providers of pumping systems for the transferring of high-viscosi...
- Anton Paar Anton Paar supply measurement and analysis instruments including...
- Anders Dohn Managing Partner Anders has a strong theoretical background and significant experi...
- Dr Deborah Huck-Jones Product Manager for Analytical Imaging Dr Deborah Huck-Jones is Product Manager for Analytical Imaging a...