NORD DRIVESYSTEMS will showcase industry-specific drive solutions at the drinktec exhibition in Munich, Germany. The German manufacturer draws on an extensive range of standard products with an unmatched variety of drive systems featuring aluminum cast housings optimized for wash-down.
These lightweight, corrosion-proofed gearboxes, smooth-surface motors, frequency inverters, and motor starters are particularly easy to clean. NORD offers the supremely effective nsd tupH anti-corrosion surface treatment for aluminum drives, which is approved for food and drink applications in accordance with FDA title 21 CFR 175.300. nsd tupH drives are a durable, low-maintenance alternative to stainless steel or coated systems with lower total costs over the long term.
Instead of applying a coating, the nsd tupH treatment hardens and penetrates deep into the alloy surface. Consequently, there is no applied material that could flake off. These drives can even be cleaned with high-pressure steam jets and can be regularly exposed to liquid media without any problems. nsd tupH drives are fitted with stainless steel standard parts as well as stainless steel output shafts by default. The non-ventilated smooth-surface motors run very quietly and do not actively contribute to spreading germs. They meet current international efficiency levels. Induction motors are available with IE2/high efficiency and IE3/premium efficiency and synchronous motors with IE4/super premium efficiency.
AT A GLANCE: NORD at drinktec
- 11 – 15 Sep. 2017, Munich, Germany
- Hall A3, Stand 242
- Anti-corrosion treatment nsd tupH for aluminum drives:
longer-lasting than anti-corrosion coatings
less expensive than stainless steel drives
suitable for wash-down
- Aviaco GSE Aviaco is a multinational company specialized on supplying and ma...
- SinePower Lda SinePower is a specialist supplier of aircraft power supplies inc...
- Danny Vranckx CEO Danny Vranckx is one of the partners and current CEO of AVIACO Gr...
- Dave Lucero Vice President and General Manager for M... Mr. Lucero joined EPT in 1989 and over the years has held various...