Temporary airport terminals
Neptunus temporary terminals are completely re-locatable and can be erected on most sites and surfaces. Once a temporary terminal is no longer required, it can be quickly dismantled and moved to a different site or location to begin its next useful purpose. Offering maximum flexibility, Neptunus temporary buildings allow airports to react quickly to fluctuating market demands and different space requirements.more
- Equipped with all usual facilities such as check-in desks, luggage handling, comfortable departure lounges and customs provisions.
- Can also be used as aircraft hangars
- Rapid delivery and build times
- Operational life from a few months to several years
- Fully insulated
- Sustainable: Can be fully dismantled and reused
- Modular: Flexible dimensions and design
- Easy to partition
- Appearance and characteristics of a permanent building
- Turnkey solutions from concept and execution to handover
- Hire, purchase or lease options available
When is a semi-permanent terminal beneficial for you?
- The existing airport has insufficient capacity
- For expansion projects without the need to build permanent terminals
- To bridge a gap for a specific period, such as during renovation works or the construction of new terminals
- For extra temporary space during peak seasons or during major events
- To replace or extend existing facilities
- In the event of a disaster, such as a fire in airport terminals or hangars.
Modular building system: developed to order
The modular building system allows flexibility in dimensions and design. It also provides flexibility for when your needs change, as not only can the portable buildings be dismantled after the period of use, but they can also be tailored to meet your new requirements. Would you like to extend even further? Incorporate an extra floor? Build extra compartments? No problem. The semi-permanent Neptunus construction system is flexible, meaning you are prepared for the future. And you don’t have to take any risk.
Sustainable, semi-permanent structures for a better future
Neptunus structures comply with Energy Label A and they are all reusable. When you hire relocatable buildings from us you can rest assured that all the components and materials are recyclable. What could be more flexible and sustainable than that?
Hire, purchase or lease: your financial future fully mapped out!
Depending on the reasons for your space requirements, you can not only hire but also purchase or even lease the structure. This way, you know that you are only paying for the period when you use the semi-permanent structure. When you hire a relocatable building with us, your costs are clear and you benefit from the very best flexibility, risk free.
Schiphol Temporary Passenger Terminal
Schiphol Temporary Passenger Terminal
Airport Events are organised for members of the aviation industry to gather and offer...
Airport Design and Construction contractors, builders and management help the planning,...
Airport design companies offer an extensive catalogue of airport design services ranging...
Browse companies specialising in airport terminal equipment and services from design and...
Neptunus builds temporary terminal building at Berlin Schönefeld Airport
Neptunus, the structure specialists, have built a temporary terminal building that will be in place for up to...
- AAR Mobility Systems AAR Mobility Systems designs, manufactures, integrates, and servi...
- Airport Research Center The Airport Research Center (ARC), based in Germany, provides air...
- Kasper Hounsgaard Managing Partner & Owner Kasper is a natural in identifying new areas of interest and has...
- Ashley Labrosse Managing Director Ashley is the Managing Director at Communications Specialist Ltd.