Míleata watches are built to be strong and tough. This watch has a deep depth rating of 500 meters, so it will easily take any depth a professional diver will dive to. As it is a diver’s watch it has a rotating timing bezel so a diver can keep track of their dive.
The case is made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, and PVD’d black. It has a thick scratch resistant sapphire crystal with a slight dome to reduce reflections. We eliminated any gaps or ridges between the case and bezel to reduce build-up of dust and dirt. Instead of the usual flimsy spring bars we have welded solid steel bars for added security and this helps with quick strap changing as there are no tools required.more
The movement inside is either an automatic from Citizen Watches or we can offer a Swiss quartz movement in either normal 3 hand watch or 4 hand GMT. The automatic movement is protected by an anti-magnetic shield up to 80,000 A/m.
- The benefits of an automatic is it runs on the movement of your wrist so no need for changing batteries.
- The benefits of a GMT watch is you can keep track of two time zones, so if you are serving away from home you could have local time and keep track of home time. The GMT hand can also act as a compass.
The watch is presented in a foam case that doubles up as a glasses case to protect your glasses or sun glasses. Nothing goes to waste.
The benefits of our watch are:
- We use the best materials that you will find on watches priced 5 times our price. We use 316L stainless steel for the case chassis, bezel and caseback which is a low carbon surgical grade stainless steel.
- The glass is made from a thick scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- The movements come from trusted Swiss or Japanese watch companies so you know you can trust the timekeeping.
- We have designed this watch with a 500 meter depth rating so it can be used for any role in the forces, from deep diver to soldiers on the ground or in the air.
- Easily replaceable straps, making the watch adaptable to different uniforms.
The straps we use are a one piece nylon or rubber strap. They weave easily through the solid bars so if your strap is damaged it is easily changed without any tools. It is also easy to change the look of the watch by changing the strap, for example have a camo strap for working uniform or change to a plain colour for dress uniform.
- Cheap to replace if damaged
- Easily changed
- Changes to match uniform
- Also available in rubber
- Width 42mm
- Height 15mm
- Length (L2L) 51mm
- Water rating 500 meters
- Strap width 22mm
- Fixed lug bars
- Screw-down crown
- Tough PVD coating
- 120 click bezel
- Black or Green dial with BGW9 Lume
- Date window plated black
- Black with BGW9 Lume
- Scratch resistant Sapphire
- Double domed
- Anti-reflection coating
- Automatic Miyota 9015 or Swiss quartz
- Anti-magnetic protection up to 80,000 A/M
- Shock protection
- Strong one piece nylon straps colour matched to dial
- Matching PVD hardware less
Military watches are issued to members of the military and can be used not only as a date...
Military personnel equipment is a broad topic that covers a huge variety of products that...
C4ISR - Definition and Meaning. Find suppliers of command, control, communications,...
Watches are a small timekeeping device that is attached to a strap or bracelet and...
- DefenCell - J & S Franklin Ltd J & S Franklin Ltd has over 60 years of experience providing a ra...
- Communications Specialist Communication Specialists is one of the leading remote and long r...
- Marcus Taylor Technical Officer Middle East, Africa &... With 7 years’ service in the British Army’s Royal Corps of Signal...