Book within the next 72 hours, and receive a huge 40% discount - only £1065!
Biotechnology for the Non Biotechnologist
Management Forum's conference event, "Biotechnology for the Non Biotechnologist", will be held between the 9th to the 11th of April at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice, France.
Join Management Forum for this specialist conference where you can:
• Gain an introduction to the fundamental principles of biotechnology
• Improve your understanding of the key techniques used by Biotechnologists
• Understand the importance of meeting regulatory requirements and hear about the advances being made
• Learn how to identify potential patents, and why and how they must be protected
• Share knowledge and experiences with fellow attendees from across Europe
Please contact Manageent Forum quoting discount code: RA252014 for more details.
- Bioassay Bioassay GmbH is an independent bioanalytical contract laboratory...
- PCE Instruments PCE Instruments manufactures but also resells high-quality and in...
- David Waddington, CChem, MRSC, PGDip Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF Internatio... David Waddington’s career in the pharmaceutical industry spans mo...
- Anders Dohn Managing Partner Anders has a strong theoretical background and significant experi...