LEGIC represents an international network of companies and experts for contactless people identification. We design and provide hardware, software and services for ID applications from access control, time & attendance and cashless payment through to biometrics and eTicketing. Based on this technology platform over 250 partner companies develop reliable ID systems. Since 1992, we are driven by the vision to enhance a secure and simpler everyday life for people and organisations.
The LEGIC technology platform includes transponder and reader chips as well as software & services for easy management of rights and applications. We also provide consultancy for end users and comprehensive support for our license partners in developing and marketing products based on the LEGIC technology platform. Our license partners are application developers, reader and ID media manufacturers and system integrators as well as many end users.
Our open technology platform supports all common smart card standards and enables solutions tailored to individual needs using identification media such as RFID tags, contactless chip cards or NFC smartphones. The unique flexibility of the LEGIC technology platform allows the combination of various applications on one identification medium.
Every day 150 million people in more than 100,000 companies and institutions identify themselves with our network. Identify with us too.
4000 series - Unlimited Ideas to Turn Into Reality
With LEGIC 4000 series reader chips, you get the highest degree of flexibility at a competitive price: you can integrate a variety of applications and functions with different identification media. The 4000 series is not only the perfect complement to the advant transponder technology, but also supports third-party transponders such as Mifare
The single chip solution for all applications
The 4000 series stands out with its compact design and its low energy use.
Interoperability with Mifare transponders
The 4000 series supports all common RF standards, Bluetooth Smart (BLE), Near Field Communication (NFC) and the cryptographic functions for the entire Mifare family.
4000 series with BLE and NFCWe integrated Bluetooth Smart in our latest reader development. LEGIC’s Bluetooth Smart security chipsetSC-4300M is a new member of our proven LEGIC 4000 series reader chips. This innovative, state-of-the-art reader chipset facilitates your entry into the world of mobile identification. Together with our LEGIC Connect trusted service and the software development kits for smartphone apps, the SC-4300 is part of our powerful platform for smart ID solutions.Furthermore, the 4000 series also supports NFC. Compared to other wireless technologies, NFC has a very short communication distance requiring a conscious user action - thus making the NFC interface a personal one.
Investment protection The operating system is fully upgradeable, regularly brought into line with the latest technology and extended with new features.
The components of the 4000 seriesSC-4300M: This smart security chipset facilitates the entry into the mobile world.SM-4500: The reader chip for the initialization of transponder chips.SM-4200: The flexible standard chip to access RFID media for reading and writing.
advant Transponder Chips - For All Applications
Advant as chip are classic memory transponder chips for smartcards (badge), key fobs, keys and other identification media.
Thanks to the flexible multi-application function, up to 127 applications can be combined. Advant transponder chips are available with different memory sizes and for various ISO standards (ISO 14443, ISO 15693). Thanks to the multi-RF transponder CTC, flexible migration from prime to advant is possible.
- ATC256-MV410A: Its big range and excellent encryption make it the best ISO 15693 chip ever. The ATC256-MV410 achieves security levels in the ISO 15693 world as it was only possible in ISO 14443A until now.
- ATC1024-MV010: The new 1kByte transponder chip on ISO 15693 achieves with its 3DES authentication a comparable security level as ISO 14443.
- ATC1024-MV110: The ISO 15693 transponder chip with 1kByte memory and long reading distance (but slow data rate) for simple ID solutions with a moderate number of applications.
- ATC4096-MP311: The ISO 14443 transponder chip is certified according to Common Criteria EAL5+ and contains a 4kByte memory.
- CTC4096-MP410: The multi-RF transponder with 4kByte memory communicates via ISO 14443 and LEGIC RF standard and is the first choice for flexible migration to LEGIC advant.
- CTC4096-MM410: The first transponder chip on 13,56 MHz with 3 RF standards for all kind of multi-applications.
LEGIC Configuration & Development Tools
- Evaluation Kit EK-4300 helps you to become familiar with LEGIC’s BLE and RFID technology.
- Evaluation Kit EK-4000 provides easy access to the LEGIC advant 4000 series. It supports in rapid and cost-efficient development of battery and line powered readers for 13.56 MHz contactless smart card applications.
- Development Kit DK-2000 puts you on the fast track to market for your new 13.56 MHz contactless smart card solution.
- Configurator Software CSW-2000 is a helpful tool to configure and analyse LEGIC credentials and reader settings.
- Configurator Hardware CHW-2000 is a universal desktop reader to initialise, write and read LEGIC credentials.
- Configurator Hardware CHW-4000 is a modern and practical USB desktop reader for all processes in connection with LEGIC transponder chips.
- Antenna Designer is a world-wide unique web-based tool for designing and dimensioning 13.56 MHz printed circuit board antennas for readers.
LEGIC's headquarters are based in Switzerland. They also have additional offices in Europe, Asia and United States.
LEGIC’s Innovative Technology Live on the World’s Most Important Mobility Trade Show IAA Cars 2015 in Frankfurt
LEGIC Identsystems Ltd presents live its variety of technologies and s...article posted by LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
End-to-End Management for Mobile Cards
LEGIC Connect enable the next generation of service, contactless smart...article posted by LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
Charge Your Electric Car by Smartphone - Thanks to LEGIC Connect
LEGIC Connect is being used to give electric car owners faster and eas...article posted by LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
The Woodlands® Resort Goes Mobile - With LEGIC Connect
The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center, Texas, have implemented LEGI...article posted by LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
Las Vegas Hotel Chooses LEGIC Connect to Manage Mobile Room Keys
LEGIC technology enables guests to access rooms with smart phones.article posted by LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
LEGIC is at Omnicard 2015
LEGIC will be attending Omnicard 2015, taking place from 20th to 22nd...article posted by LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
Introduction to LEGIC
Applications , features and functionality of LEGIC lockstar for electr...
- Security Consultants
- Security Monitoring Accessories
- Radio Frequency Identification - RFID
- ID Cards
- Proximity Cards and Readers
- Biometric Security
- Security Installation Services
- Access Control Units
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Technology
- Specialist Security Services
- IoT - The Internet of Things
SC-4300M with Bluetooth Smart
LEGIC’s Bluetooth Smart Security Chipset SC-4300M is the latest member of our proven LEGIC 4000 series reader...
LEGIC's Innovative Hotel Solution
Proven solutions for hotels incorporating cloud-based management for mobile keys, universal multi-standard loc...
An Interview with LEGIC's Dr. Otto Eggimann
An interview from PassAgeNow with LEGICs Dr. Otto Eggimann.
LEGIC advant transponder chips
Advant allows you to have a free choice of smartcard, key fob, watch, credit card, NFC smartphone or PKI smart...
Legic 4000 Series
The Legic 4000 series supports all common RF standards, as well as providing the correct interface for the use...
LEGIC advant® Transponder-Chips (German)
Mit einem Klick Ausweise erstellen
LEGIC CSW-4000 (German)
Mit einem Klick Ausweise erstellen
Create IDs with just one click
Taking control of your organisations security and contactless smart card applications.
LEGIC Identsystems Ltd