Laboratoria Smeets is a Belgian company with more than 30 years of experience in contract manufacturing and contract packing activities for pharmaceutical and para-pharmaceutical products. The company is located near Antwerp on a site that totals 4,200m². All of the company’s production and packing activities are performed under cGMP conditions.
At Laboratoria Smeets, we strive for excellence. We are fully aware of the responsibility we have for your product(s), so you can be confident that your requests will be executed correctly and in full transparency. More than 30 years of experience and a solid balance sheet constitute the foundations for a sustained collaboration. The core values of Laboratoria Smeets are excellence, confidence, flexibility and transparency.more
Formulation, Mixing and Packaging of Pharmaceutical Powders and Liquids
Our core capabilities are powder formulation and mixing; liquid formulation and mixing; and packaging of liquids and powders. Our core end-products are sachets of powders, liquids and tablets; containers (glass and plastic) of liquids and powders; and the filling of powders in bags.
Our goals are:
- To perform pharmaceutical mixing and packaging according to GMP guidelines
- To develop cost-efficient and user-friendly solutions for pharmaceutical packaging
- To provide creative packaging ideas jointly with our customers
Contract Manufacturing and Mixing of Pharmaceutical Powders and Liquids
As part of our contract manufacturing services, we can perform mixing activities for powders and liquids. Contract packing of pharmaceutical powders and liquids. Laboratoria Smeets offers contract packing of pharmaceutical powders and liquids, including the following services:
- Sachet packing of powders and liquids
- Sachet packing of tablets and capsules
- Bottle filling and container filling
- Barcode labelling
- Repacking activities
QC Analysis, QC Release, Product Development and Stability Studies
Laboratoria Smeets can provide the following contract services:
- Product development
- Stability studies
- QC analysis
- QC release
Quality Assurance for Contract Manufacturing and Packing of Pharmaceutical Powders and Liquids
A quality assurance system has been established to regulate all quality-related systems, methods and procedures. All GMP topics are implemented by way of SOPs. A GMP certificate (FAGG), a related production licence and Site Master File are available. Quality assurance is responsible for the coordination of the quality system. The Qualified Person is responsible for the release of the finished products.less
Continuous Production of Water Soluble Granules via Twin Screw Granulation
Labo Smeets has developed in collaboration with Ghent University a tec...article posted by Laboratoria Smeets
Laboratoria Smeets Exhibited New Gastro and Osteo Products at Vitafoods Europe 2015
Dynamic contract manufacturing organization Laboratoria Smeets exhibit...article posted by Laboratoria Smeets
The Powder Room - Improving Drug Water Solubility
In collaboration with Ghent University, Laboratoria Smeets has develop...article posted by Laboratoria Smeets
Pharmaceutical manufacturing providing material property testing and medical and...
Contract drug manufacturing involves the employment of an external company and outsourcing...
Pharmaceutical powder handling refers to the processes involved in the manipulation of...
Pharmaceutical Packaging refers to the outer and inner packaging of pharmaceutical...
- Wuxi Griffin Pharmaceuticals Company Limited Wuxi Griffin is a contract manufacturer in fill and finish of inj...
- ValGenesis ValGenesis is the global leader in providing 100% paperless Elect...
- Dr Paul Kippax Product manager Dr Paul Kippax is Pharmaceutical Portfolio Manager at Malvern Ins...
- Dr Deborah Huck-Jones Product Manager for Analytical Imaging Dr Deborah Huck-Jones is Product Manager for Analytical Imaging a...
- Virtual Malvern Panalytical Powder XRD User Meeting For further information and to register please <a href="https://w...
- 2019 Colorado Protein Stability Conference For further information or to register please <a href="https...