A global leader in the production of flight test instrumentation for aircraft and missile systems, offering absolute turnkey solutions that are unique. Our flight test and airborne telemetry products collect and synthesize important information on aircraft, missiles, spacecraft, targets, guided weapons and UAVs.
Designed to work under the extreme conditions of military and space software, with the ability of recording data and transmitting it to any receiving stations, all data is then processed and displayed to any technician at ground level.more
Telemetry is used in all sorts of military and defence solutions, like for example flight tests, defence and weapon development, aerospace and satellite communication, even space agencies like Nasa use this equipment, our extensive telemetry experience in serving commercial and military organizations both domestic and foreign has made us a leader in the field of telemetry instrumentation.
With high durability and precision equipment, there are a many products ready all of which are featured below:
Radio Frequency Communications products
- Radar augmentation transponders.
- Airborne telemetry transmitters.
- RF power amplifiers.
Advanced Data Acquisition Products
- There are six Data Acuisition Systems (Das) family products, thus allowing a more custom solution for the clients specific needs. Airborne product lines are also available which complemnt that of the Data Acquistion System, other packages include encryption, recorders for airborne systems, control units and cock pit displays, along side many other products.
- There are many ground products available, which include de-modulators, bit synchronizer, decommutators, space data receivers and telemetry systems. There are full PC and VME modules, which support nearly all ground telemetry requirements. Full setup and software package support for application-specific solutions.
Telemetry Ground Equipment
L-3 Telemetry East supply a range of telemetry ground equipment and software.
- Telemetry and space data receivers.
- A full array of PC and VME plug-in modules to support virtually any ground telemetry requirement.
- Turnkey systems which provide total reception, computational processing, and display capabilities.
- Set-up and application-specific software packages.
Custom Engineering Solutions
L-3 Telemetry-East has wide range of custom engineering for software and design, manufacturing and program management services. With years of experience in the telemetry industry, serving in both military and commercial sectors has made telemetry one of the leading suppliers of telemetry equipment.less
The Next-Generation Airborne Data Acquisition System
L-3 TE’s AirDas provides the latest signal conditioning and encoding f...article posted by L-3 Telemetry & RF Products
Aermacchi Tests its Advanced Trainer with L-3 TEâs S6200 TFE System
L-3 TE has supported Italian aircraft manufacturer Aermacchi's flight...article posted by L-3 Telemetry & RF Products
AirStorâ¢: A New Line of Rugged Network Data Recorders
L-3 Telemetry East has introduced a line of high-capacity, high-speed...article posted by L-3 Telemetry & RF Products
Avionic Digital Radio (ADR)
The ADR 7050 Avionic Digital Radio is a remotely mounted and controlle...article posted by L-3 Telemetry & RF Products
C-Band Added to L-3 Telemetry-East Ground Receivers
In late 2009 L-3 Telemetry East will release an upgrade kit providing...article posted by L-3 Telemetry & RF Products
L-3 TE Wins Edwards Air Force Base IDIQ Contract
L-3 Telemetry East have won a contract to supply Edwards Air Force Bas...article posted by L-3 Telemetry & RF Products
Telemetry systems are monitoring systems that enable the collection of data via automated...
Military test equipment is used across a vast number of applications, ensuring all items...
Flight test equipment is used in the recording and monitoring of information during the...
Air Force equipment and services offering a wide range of products for supporting the...
The RCB 2000 Digital Reciever System - leading technology and performance.
RCB 4000 Digital Reciever System, IRIG Tier 2 Compatible - Fully Independent RF Tuning
L-3 Telemetry & RF Products
1515 Grundys Lane
- Lee-Dickens Ltd Lee-Dickens specializes in the production of sensors, interfaces,...
- Lift It Lift-It supply a range of military cable systems including adjust...
- Ian Harding Technical Director For 18 years Ian has designed battery based DC start systems and...
- Pontus Lamberg Sales and marketing manager Sales and marketing manager