Kaysersberg Plastics is a part of DS Smith Plastics, a fast growing division of DS Smith PLC, an international group with a turnover in excess of £1.4 billion p.a. that employs over 10,000 people and operates out of more than 90 sites worldwide.
DS Smith Plastics operates in four main markets, namely:
- Specialised liquid packaging and dispensing
- Returnable Transit Packaging
- Made to measure protective packaging solutionsmore
With sites in the UK, Europe and the US, DS Smith Plastics is market leader in a number of key industry sectors and provides both a global and local service to its customers. It consistently wins awards for its packaging and commercial expertise.
Kaysersberg Plastics operates out of sites in the UK and France and specialises in one way and multi-way plastic packaging, polycarbonate roofing sheet and semi-finished sheet products.
Other companies in the DS Smith Plastics division are:
- BSK (coating and laminating, protective packaging)
- Demes Logistics (an integrated packaging logistics service)
- DW Plastics (Injection moulded plastic crates)
- Repack (Bag-in-Box and liquid packaging filling systems)
- Worldwide Dispensers (high quality, injection moulded taps and dispensing fitments) less
General Distribution Pallets, Hygenic Pallets
Kaysersberg Pastics have produced a pallet made from a high density po...article posted by Kaysersberg Plastics
Hygienic Packaging Solutions
Plastic is without doubt the economical packaging material for modern...article posted by Kaysersberg Plastics
Internal Fittings, Unit Load Containers, Bulk Handling
One Way Packaging - Internal fittings: The almost infinite flexibility...article posted by Kaysersberg Plastics
Kaysersberg Plastics - A pioneer in Returnable Transit Packaging for the Automotive Industry
The Automotive Industry takes its environmental responsibilities very...article posted by Kaysersberg Plastics
Small Load Containers, Small Load Carriers
RTP - Small Load Containers: We can supply containers in any.article posted by Kaysersberg Plastics
Transportation technologies are becoming more and more advanced with every passing year....
77 Route Lapoutroie