JEMO Ltd provides specialist training and consultancy assistance in the following areas:
- Internal (self inspections) and supplier Lead Auditor training
- Pharmaceutical systems auditing services
- Documentation and implementation of management systems to certification standards (e.g. ISO 9001, EU GMP, PS 9000; ISO 13485; ISO 15378 etc.)
- Integration of systems (IMS) including environment (ISO 14001) and health and safety (OHSAS 18001)more
The company operates worldwide and has particular expertise in working with the Chinese language and culture.
Lead Auditor Training
Our unique 5-day Pharmaceutical supplier / internal lead auditor training course is registered by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). This shows people how to perform professional audits in suppliers to the industry. It includes primary and secondary packaging, printed components and non-active ingredients (excipients).
Following continuous assessment and written examination, successful completion of the course fully satisfies the training requirements for IRCA registration. Two certificates are awarded. We also provide an after course support service in practical auditing.
Pharmaceutical Auditing Services
We offer a comprehensive package of internal and supplier pharmaceutical auditing services from professionally qualified auditors up to and including the highest grade of IRCA Registered Corporate Auditor. The auditors work for accredited certification bodies and are fully up to date with their latest approaches.
Implementation of Management Systems
We assist companies in the implementation of management systems to obtain systems approval from external certifiers, with a track record is “first time pass”. We use a hands-on approach to enable our clients to obtain tangible business benefits including cost savings, improved efficiency and waste reduction. We can cover most international standards including GMP, PS 9000, PS9100, ISO 15378, ISO 13485 etc.
Integrated Management Systems
We show companies with established quality management systems how to benefit from integrating this with their systems for environmental and health and safety management. We provide a comprehensive package which includes training of operational and auditing staff.
Pharmaceutical Process Mapping and Improvement
We concentrate on understanding and developing the processes by which companies maintain operation and control. We start by training operators, staff and managers to understand and map their pharmaceutical processes and the interaction with others, and then to locate and improve the aspects which cause waste and inefficiency. Typically this approach can result in cost savings of 10% of annual turnover with increases in capacity and efficiency.less
Browse our directory of tried-and-tested providers of a wide range of training products...
Pharmaceutical Consulting Services supporting laboratories in areas such as jobs and...
Laboratory Standards and Compliance refers to a system of management controls for research...
SN14 8QG, Chippenham
- NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services Providing pharmaceutical consulting, pharmaceutical auditing and...
- Bioassay Bioassay GmbH is an independent bioanalytical contract laboratory...
- Peter Gough, Hon DSc, MSc, CSci, CChem, FRSC, FCQI, CQP Executive Director, Pharma Biotech, NSF... A chemist with a master’s degree in analytical chemistry, Peter G...
- Mike Halliday, MRPharmS, PGDip Executive Vice President, Pharma Biotech... Mike has extensive pharmaceutical manufacturing management and QA...