The Institute for European Intelligence and Security provides innovative intelligence solutions driven by cutting edge research to key stakeholders in European security.
Training teams deliver courses in human intelligence and political operations to government, NGO and individual representatives. Courses enable students to operate in complex environments, conduct intelligence activity and deliver finished products.more
The Institute maintains a capstone course preparing students for professional registration. The General Service Course (GSC) based on the previous Level 3 Certificate in Secret Intelligence Operations and Level 3 Diploma in Human Intelligence Agent Operations. The new combined qualification is intended as a predecessor to professional registration, assuming unless direct-entry routes aren't warranted.
Developing an intelligence capability, operating in complex scenarios, conducting investigations, or enhancing understanding of the operating environment is supported with experience in various sectors, regions and a variety of subject matter experts.
Using our own extensive global network, covert agents, surveillance, undercover operations and a variety of other specialised techniques we have experience of covert operations in various fields. Some operations have included countering deception, conspiracy, commercial threats, anti-social behaviour and community disorder, computer network exploitation, direct action and terrorism, human trafficking, piracy, arms trafficking, child sexual exploitation, animal cruelty, smuggling, industrial espionage and counter-intelligence.
The General Service Course (GSC)
The programme takes candidates new to the intelligence discipline to the position of skilled and practiced covert operators, equipped with the specialist skills required to perform clandestine human intelligence operations.
Appointment to the rank and status of registrant is made in recognition of professional ability, integrity and competence and is open to individuals who can satisfy the awards committee as to their professional standing and ability to lead their profession with integrity in practice and policy in the service of peace and security.
The Institute offers a range of benefits to its members, including:
- Regular e-bulletins and alerts with information on events, news and opportunities.
- Discounts on publications, courses and events.
- Be nominated and nominate for awards, prizes and scholarships.
- Expert ethical and professional support and advice.
- Reciprocal arrangements with other societies.
- Venue hire and event management at historic intelligence venues across Europe.
- A social networking platform to share ideas and organise events.
- Endorsements in recognition of achievements.
- Subscription to the established intelligence journals.
- Access to backdated archives of Intelligence and Security related journals.
- Specialised insurance packages for intelligence practice.
- Consulting and financial services, supporting intelligence practice.
- Limited attendance rights at societies with reciprocal agreements.
Life members attaining the highest levels of excellence in their profession and wishing to become more involved with the work of the institute may wish to enquire regarding promotion to the higher rank of a specialist registrant. Although entrance requirements are high, these accredited intelligence officers enjoy additional benefits, recognition and support.
Military security services are services that are made up of military officials. They are...
Military consulting involves the sending of a soldier to assist with a particular action....
Information, intelligence and research and three schools of thought within the military...
Intelligence services are a government agency that are able to gather information...
Institute for European Intelligence and Security
- CEM Systems CEM Systems is an industry leading supplier of access control and...
- Ettisch-Enchelmaier GMBH Ettisch-Enchelmaier GMBH has been in the investigative business s...