Ink has developed Ink Cloud, a platform for airports and airlines.
Ink Aviation runs airline and airport operational systems that empower stakeholders to reshape their businesses.
Ink can boast of having checked-in and boarded 15 million passengers and handled more than 90,000 flights for over 100 airlines, including Jet2, Lufthansa and British Airways.
Ink Cloud Service Platformmore
Ink Cloud is a next generation platform from Ink Aviation for use by airports, airlines, ground handlers and tour operators, to help them manage their flights and airports more effectively and efficiently.
Their hardware and software systems dramatically update passenger services and processes. Ink is able to drive down costs while reducing the difficulty of adopting technology that improves the passenger experience.
Ink can be easily integrated into existing systems or quickly replace expensive alternatives. Their next generation platform delivers customer service in front of desks while allowing operators to have access to all passenger information and system functions on tablets or smartphones.
Bag tag printing and bag drop can also be done in front of the desk, next to the belt in either a single or multi-step process, allowing for the highest throughput.
Ink works with clients to reduce the complexity of a bag check-in process to a single scan for typical transactions, and minimum steps when handling exceptions.
Ink Cloud has a wide range of features including, but not confined to;
- Biometrics support
- PC, peripheral and kiosk administration
- Inter-airline through check-in and e-tickets
- Mobile document printing
- Runs on Microsoft PCs, iOS and Android
- Certified on major CUTE providers
- Documentation printing with or without CUTE
- Multi-mode check-in: kiosk, desk, mobile and SMS
- Automatic check-in by PNL or web service
- Fully integrated bag drop
Fully Automated or Agent-Assisted Bag Drop
Online check-in is becoming increasingly popular, forcing self service checkouts out of fashion before their full potential has been fully explored. Ink has responded to this by designing the Ink Kiosk which runs a CUSS platform, and is capable of carrying out multiple functions such as;
- Self-service of agent - assisted bag drop
- Self-service check-in
- Prints baggage tags
- APIS validation
- Scan smartphones
- Takes payments (for selling ancillaries)
Ink Kiosks can be easily switched to/from full DCS mode, allowing exceptions to be handled without the need to redirect passengers to a desk. The unit has been design with an extremely small footprint and uses robust materials, allowing it to deliver functions that the modern day traveller has come to expect.
Ink's Secure Mobile Platform
With Ink, airlines no longer need desks, as their secure mobile platform can perform tasks that would usually be carried out desks, such as;
- Reading barcodes
- Prints barcoded boarding passes and baggage tags
- Reads bag weights electronically from scales
- Controls baggage belts
- Scans passports and ID cards
- Does bag drop
- Runs a full DCS
- Sells ancillaries
- Takes payments less
Bag Drop for Gatwick and Virgin Atlantic
Gatwick Airport is the UK's second largest airport and the busiest sin...article posted by Ink Aviation
Common Use Baggage Drop in CPH Go
Copenhagen Airport have chosen Ink Aviation to provide a Common Use Ba...article posted by Ink Aviation
easyJet Use Ink Self Service Kiosk Check-in
Ink Aviation's CUSS Kiosk Check-in solution had to continue to work as...article posted by Ink Aviation
US APIS: The Easy Way to Achieve Secure Flight Compliance
Constantly striving to achieve improved flight safety without inconven...article posted by Ink Aviation
Image GalleriesView all Galleries
Airport management encompasses everything that goes into the management of an airport. It...
Airport IT Systems and data integration software are for applications ranging from people...
Airport kiosk service technologies and suppliers. Services to assist passengers use self...
Passenger Flow Systems are designed to help passengers and customers queue in an orderly...
Salas 8/9 N-340
- delair Air Traffic Systems delair supply a wide selection of innovative air traffic manageme...
- Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG) Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG) is a market leader fo...
- Tor Fog Justesen Director Products Tor joined Copenhagen Optimzation in May 2015 to pursue his passi...
- Todd Stewart Light-Duty Market Development Manager Todd specializes in working with key customers and subsidiary loc...