Weigh and Dispense System: A new era in dispensing technology
Contained Weigh / Dispense System
This modular design is developed to allow weighing or subdividing materials in a highly contained way while maintaining weighing accuracy. The contained weigh and dispense system can be used for weighing and then directly charging into a process vessel or other equipment.
- Modular design to meet specific process demands using proven containment and weighing technology
- Improved ergonomics over hard wall isolators by utilizing the comfort of the flexible wall sys- tem Low capital cost to purchase and install
- Disposable system for reduced cleaning, validation, and operational costs which also eliminate cross contamination issues
- Accurate weighing system designed for the application and process typically to +/- 5 grams depending on scale capacity
- Proven containment using the static or dynamic flexible isolator system to less than 1.0 ug/m3
- Versatile design to use balance, load cell system or floor scale systems
- Accurate weighing along with tare removal of packaging for new weight accuracy
- Weighing accuracy is driven by the scale capability and the weights being handled
- The system is primarily designed to dispense from drums
- Easily attach drums using the iLC Dover drum attachment ring technology
- Standard design for drum diameters up to 23"
- Drums can be completely or partially discharged and then removed from the system maintaining containment for subsequent discharging
- iLC Dover Crimping system completes the safe and secure process
Static Flexible Isolator
- Using our robust ArmorFlex® 113 flexible film, the integrity of the system is secure
- Testing results consistently report an OeL below 1.0 ug/m3 TwA
- Systems have been provided up to 200" long with no limit on size capacity
Dynamic Flexible Isolator
- Designed with a fan and hePA filter system to provide an additional level of containment pro- tection while reducing the risk of any breach
- Pressure control is maintained and monitored by PLC system
- Breach control to sense and indicate a pressure drop while changing the operating parameters to maintain a negative pressure
- Dispense to Continuous Liner
- Subdivide drums of potent materials
- Sampling from drums
- Weigh and dispense directly to the process
- N2 inerting of the system
- Low humidity control
- Alternate transfer options including rTP units and transfer valves
- Wash-in-place cleaning
- Adjustable height base
- Collapsible frame for storage
- The Armorflex® family of films has been developed for the specific needs of the pharmaceutical industry including FDA approval for product contact
- The flexible isolator is manufactured from Armorflex® 113 film and is typically 10 mil thick. This robust material will resist against damage from typical use and is more functional than a hard wall type design
- Armorflex® is developed to be resistant to most solvents, environmentally friendly for incineration with no chlorides, and has a 5-year shelf life
- NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services Providing pharmaceutical consulting, pharmaceutical auditing and...
- PBSC PBSC is a supplier of components for clean, contamination control...
- Dr. Kevin Ward Director of R&D World renowned expert in freeze drying, Kevin lectures on freeze...
- Patricia Trincado Marketing Consultant Innovative Business Software provides software for Alarm Receivin...