ArmorFlex® 114 film incorporates a permanent antistat and meets FDA and EU food contact requirements and EP 3.1.3 test parameters
Antistat Contact Film
ILC Dover announced the introduction of a new permanent antistat contact film - ArmorFlex® 114. The rugged ArmorFlex® family of films has been the recognized gold standard for materials of contact within the pharmaceutical industry since 1997. ILC Dover’s ArmorFlex® 104 and ArmorFlex® 110 have been used by pharmaceutical manufacturers around the world in a wide range of API and highly hazardous containment applications. These films are integral to the company’s DoverPac® Containment Systems product line.
To address emerging global food contact regulations ILC Dover is continually developing advanced film solutions to support its flexible, disposable containment systems. “ArmorFlex® 114 has resulted from extensive research and development and will provide another robust film choice for our pharmaceutical customers,” said Alan George, ILC Dover’s pharmaceutical product manager.
ArmorFlex® 114 meets food contact, operational safety, and EP 3.1.3 in one monolayer film with a permanent, integral antistat and without the addition of secondary surface printing or coatings.
- Incorporates a permanent antistat
- Has a food contact notification from the FDA
- On the “Positive List” under 2002/72/EC and its amendments (including 2008/39/EC)
- No animal derived ingredients
- Meets all of the test parameters of EP 3.1.3
- NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services Providing pharmaceutical consulting, pharmaceutical auditing and...
- Hanningfield Process Systems Ltd Hanningfield Process Systems offers a comprehensive range of proc...
- Dr. Kevin Ward Director of R&D World renowned expert in freeze drying, Kevin lectures on freeze...
- Patricia Trincado Marketing Consultant Innovative Business Software provides software for Alarm Receivin...