- Speed up the identity (ID) parade process
- Reduce costs
- Establish consistent national system for police video ID parades
- National system for police video identity parades with a database of more than 10,000 images
- IBM infrastructure featuring Linux®
- IBM GPFS, IBM TotalStorage™
- Over $11 million savings in year one 61 police imaging units online, 800 people trained, 18,000 video ID parades delivered
- ID parades assembled within two hours rather than weeks
- Reduced costs – under $250 each rather than $1,200-$2,000 for traditional methods
- Low-cost Linux platform
- Reliable, long-term infrastructure for imaging in place to grow with demand
- IoT - The Internet of Things
- Military Computing Technologies
- Industrial Computers & Accessories
- Computer Accessories
- Rugged Computers & Peripherals
- Computer networking
- Computer buses
- Computer network analysis
- Trucking Computer Software
- Computer and Telecommunication Standards
- Computer Cases & Towers
Corporate headquarters, 1 New Orchard Road
- Solid State Disks Ltd SSDL specialises in the design, development, and integration of h...
- Advantech Europe B.V. Advantech offers system integration, hardware, software, customer...
- Wayne Marston Head of Sales - UK Wayne heads up sales in the UK but focuses on the Northern region...
- Steve Rood Goldman Marketing Manager Steve Rood Goldman has over twenty years of experience in technic...
- Medica 2017 MEDICA 2017 - World Forum for MedicineThe world's leading trade f...
- EHI Live Welcome to the UK’s largest ehealth exhibition! For anyone...