MERCEDES BENZ G WAGON
Initially developed as a military 4×4 off-road vehicle, the Mercedes Benz G Wagon SUV has been adopted for civilian use over the past decade. A unique feature to this vehicle is that uses three fully locking differentials. Some new features include ergonomically optimized front seats and modernized rear seat bench; chrome package as well as a media interface to connect an iPod, USB or Aux devices. The IAG armored G Wagon combines the off-road capabilities and luxury features of the original vehicle with optimal ballistic and blast protection. Rugged, capable and reliable the Mercedes G Wagon is a great choice for an armored SUV. It is available in protection level CEN B4, B5 and CEN B6, as well as up to NIJ III.
- LEVEL OF PROTECTION - Up to CEN B6, B6+, NIJ level III
- ENGINE - 5.5L V8 Petrol (382hp/391lb-ft)
- TRANSMISSION - 7-spd Automatic
- SEATING CAPACITY - Up to 5
- BCB International Ltd BCB International Ltd manufacture: camouflage face paint, camoufl...
- FNSS FNSS is a leading manufacturer and supplier of tracked and wheele...
- Hugh Richardson MD Defence Sales and Marketing Hugh Richardson is Director of Military Projects at armored vehic...