GMC SAVANA PASSENGER VAN
The IAG armored Savana passenger van by GMC is available with either a 6.0L gasoline V8 or 6.6L turbo diesel V8 engine and a 6-speed automatic transmission. Available in regular and extended wheelbase versions, 3500, the vehicle has a seating capacity of up to 9+1 passengers with individual forward facing seat configuration. Each seat can be outfitted with either a lap belt, 3-point seat belt or 4-point seat harness.
With armoring available up to the B6 and NIJ III levels, the armored vehicle is capable of defeating rifle ammunition as well as explosive threats. The IAG engineered upgraded suspension system makes this van ideal for poor road conditions and terrains.
This van is available in both high sulphur and low sulphur diesel configurations depending on the country of use.
- LEVEL OF PROTECTION - Up to CEN B6, B6+, NIJ level III
- ENGINE(S) - 6.0L V8 Gasoline (324hp/373lb-ft), 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel (260hp/525lb-ft) (high and low sulphur)
- TRANSMISSION(S) - 6-spd Automatic
- SEATING CAPACITY - Up to 9+1
- BCB International Ltd BCB International Ltd manufacture: camouflage face paint, camoufl...
- Extraspace Extraspace deliver a full range of modular and flat-packed buildi...
- Hugh Richardson MD Defence Sales and Marketing Hugh Richardson is Director of Military Projects at armored vehic...