Gatwick is preparing for its busiest ever Easter Bank Holiday weekend with half a million passengers expected to pass through the airport.
Staff will be extra busy when the airport welcomes up to 500,000 people between Friday and Monday – up 11% on last year. But MFlow, the world's only passenger flow management solution to use facial recognition, will help ensure that the passengers pass through the airport with minimal queues.
MFlow's Dashboard gives Gatwick's operational staff:
- An intelligent operational management tool for managing real-time passenger flow in the transport environment.
- Instant visibility of how key functions are performing against KPIs and SLAs with Red Amber Green status.
- An integration hub that collects key performance data from airport legacy equipment.
- MFlow enables Gatwick to optimise their staff by using alerts if set thresholds are exceeded; thereby quickly identify potential bottlenecks. This allows the allocation of staff to problem areas to remove queues and creates operational efficiencies.
Staff optimisation ensures the right amount of staff is in the right place, at the right time in order to achieve the correct staff to customer ratio and prevent bottlenecks from forming.
Using MFlow’s historical statistically reliable performance data has also enabled better forward planning decisions, enabling Gatwick to ensure improved customer service even during record breaking Easter weekends!
Nick Pope, operations manager at Gatwick, said: “It is fantastic to see such growth in passenger numbers as travellers take advantage of over 200 destinations here at Gatwick."
“Delivering an excellent passenger experience is one of our key priorities.”
And we are extremely proud to support Gatwick in achieving this priority.
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- NEPTUNUS STRUCTURES Neptunus is one of the largest providers of temporary buildings a...
- Tor Fog Justesen Director Products Tor joined Copenhagen Optimzation in May 2015 to pursue his passi...
- Marcus Taylor Technical Officer Middle East, Africa &... With 7 years’ service in the British Army’s Royal Corps of Signal...