Solutions for airports, construction companies & more- Passenger Flow Management MSite - Biometric Information Based Site Access Control MForce - Biometric Identity Management for Hostile Environments
MTrust - Airport ID Pass Application Management
MTrust is a revolutionary Airport ID Pass Application vetting and issuance solution, hosted in the Cloud.
It provides streamlined ID Pass management with absolute certainty of identity and powerful tools to transform your Airport ID Centre performance.
MTrust automatically checks all applications before they're submitted, reducing rejections by up to 80% and allowing your vetting agents to concentrate on the important things.
MTrust gives Authorised Signatories total visibility of application status, allowing your agents to focus on security.
MTrust is the only pass application management solution that has been designed to make life easier for airports and authorised signatories in equal measures. MTrust has a thriving community of 2,500 active Authorised Signatories with their employee information ready to submit in your application forms.
MFlow – Passenger Flow Management
MFlow is the world’s only passenger flow management solution that uses facial recognition to measure and improve the passenger journey.
Measuring Passenger Flow
- Accurate queue measurement, capacity measurement & security search demand forecasts.
- Tracks passengers through airports, timing their progress to identify potential bottlenecks.
- Reduce queues by ensuring the right staff are in the right place at the right time.
- Anonymously and passively captures passengers’ facial features as they enter airport and then tracks them through their journey.
- Ten times the capture rate of device tracking solutions.
- No third party apps or devices are required; the passenger does not need to switch on any technology.
- Intelligent operational management tool for managing real-time people flow in the transport environment.
- Gives instant visibility of how key functions are performing against KPIs and SLAs.
- Integration hub collects key performance data from airport legacy equipment.
MSite – Biometric Information Based Access Control
Designed for the Construction industry, MSite is a biometric construction site access control system & pod that uses worker identity and skills information to manage your site effectively and make it a safer place to work.
Modular Biometric Access Control
MSite is a modular site access control system that uses full height turnstiles and biometric hand scanners to ensure that only accredited and inducted workers are permitted on site. It provides time and attendance reporting to ensure efficient workforce management.
Accreditation Management & Automatic Restrictions
MSite reports against all accreditation cards for employees and automatically locks them out of site if they expire. This means you can ensure and prove only properly accredited and inducted staff have been allowed on site, without the management overhead.
Sub-Contractor Management & KPIs
MSite provides the tools to enable you to effectively manage your sub-contractors to ensure that they are delivering to agreed KPIs with regards to Health & Safety, Sustainability and Diversity for example, whilst also enabling accurate sub-contractor payments based on their actual time on-site.
Where you need it, how you need it, when you need it
Whatever shape your construction site takes, MSite’s flexible modular deployment options are designed to be mixed and matched to provide total coverage, from groundworks to fit-out.less
Say Hello To MTrust
Manage airport pass applications effortlessly with MTrust. This all-in...
5 Amazing MSite Features You May Not Be Aware Of
MSite, our leading Biometric Access Control solution is brimming with...article posted by Human Recognition Systems
5 Questions Airports need to ask their SaaS providers
Not all SaaS providers are the same, so what questions should Airports...article posted by Human Recognition Systems
Calling all Authorised Signatories
Drowning in Airport ID Pass Applications? Tired of the constant reject...article posted by Human Recognition Systems
HRS CEO & Founder Discusses the Response to the Brussels Terror Attacks on Newsnight
Neil Norman, CEO & Founder of Human Recognitions Systems appeared on N...article posted by Human Recognition Systems
London Gatwick becomes the first Airport to go paperless for ID Pass applications
Human Recognition Systems’ (HRS) MTrust is reducing pass rejections an...article posted by Human Recognition Systems
MFlow: Helping London Gatwick achieve their busiest ever Easter
MFlow from Human Recognition Systems is helping to pave the way for th...article posted by Human Recognition Systems
- Biometric Security
- Airport Security
- Access Control
- Passenger Flow Systems
- People Counting
- Airport Check In Equipment and Services
- Airport Operations
- Wireless Communications Security
- Personal Identification Equipment
MTrust™ Brochure 2015
The MTrust™ brochure details how you can increase efficiency when processing ID pass applications with this in...
MFlow Brochure 2015
Use MFlow to measure passenger flow effortlessly without the unnecessary need for third party apps or systems....
MTrust™ Data Security
For airports and their partners, ID Issuance is a complex process that is time consuming and costly. MTrust™ i...
Reinventing Airport ID Pass Management
Applying for an Airport ID Pass can be a long and painful process. This paper examines the issues facing the c...
Aviation Passenger Flow
Why you should be measuring the flow of passengers through your Airport to deliver outstanding passenger servi...
Human Recognition Systems
2000 Enterprise Way
L13 1FB, Liverpool
- Concessionaire Analyzer + CA+ is the leading software tool used by airports to control, man...
- CEM Systems CEM Systems is an industry leading supplier of access control and...
- Luc Roovers director Luc has over 20 years experience in the field of RFID and can ass...
- Christoph Kreis Sales Manager Airports Christoph develops video surveillance solutions for airports worl...