HID Global is focused on creating customer value as the trusted source for products, services, and know-how related to the delivery of secure identity.
HID Global is the trusted leader in providing access and ID management solutions for the delivery of secure identity. HID Global is focused on creating customer value worldwide with technology-based access solutions, issuance solutions, embedded technology solutions and logistics technology solutions.more
Physical Access Control Systems
As a leading manufacturer of secure identity solutions and contactless smart card technology for physical access control systems, HID is selected more than any other brand in the convergence of physical and logical access control.
HID's market-leading, flexible, high-frequency product lines demonstrate the company's commitment to support 13.56 MHz technologies. Our open architecture offerings make up the industry's broadest range of open standard contactless smart card products, available from over 40,000 resellers worldwide.
- iCLASS®– Optimized to make physical access control more powerful, iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability and is used in diverse applications including access control, network log-on security, biometrics, cashless payment, handheld/mobile/wireless applications, logical access, time and attendance and more.
- Crescendo is a series of highly secure, off-the-shelf smart cards designed to provide out-of-the-box, standards-compliant support for thousands of logical access applications.
- SmartID™ MIFARE and DESFire –SmartID customized contactless access control readers and cards offer maximum interoperability and programmability. They provide unique capabilities, such as reading standard and specialized MIFARE (sector) and DESFire (application) data structures off ISO14443 technology-based credentials. SmartID readers can be configured to read any third-party formatted cards.
125 kHz Proximity Technology
Built from HID Prox, the market leader in contactless cards and readers for access control. Our global reputation for delivering quality, value, partnership, and service excellence to our customers is unsurpassed in the security industry.
- HID Prox – For security managers, dealers, integrators and OEMs, HID proximity cards and readers are recognized as the industry standard for physical access control. HID Prox products are robust, affordable and seamlessly integrate with access control systems.
- Indala Prox – Featuring FlexSecur® security coding, the high-quality Indala line of 125 kHz Proximity readers combines intelligent programming technology with interchangeable components including uniform modules and a range of stylish cover designs.
Secure Identity Solutions
HID Global's range of specialist secure identity solutions includes:
- Asure ID® – The award-winning Asure ID photo identification software line, featuring the iDIRECTOR™ technology platform, allows multiple applications to be loaded onto a smart card via a single, seamless process, making it easier for end- users to deploy multi-card applications in an enterprise environment.
- Fargo – Fargo ID card printers, software, systems and materials are used in access control systems, time and attendance tracking, asset protection and other applications. Fargo HDP5000 and HDP600 Card Printers feature High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) (reverse image technology), for high-level security and large applications especially when smart cards are used. Fargo DTC550, DTC400 and Persona® C30 printers use Direct-to-Card (dye-sublimation) technology, the most commonly used ID card printing technology.
Networked Access Solutions
- Edge™ – The HID EDGE IP™ Access Solution is a full line of flexible and configurable IP-enabled access control processor and host interface solutions, including the award-winning Edge Solo (a cost-effective, stand-alone, single-door access control solution), EdgeReader™ (with integrated iCLASS® reader) and EdgePlus™ (allowing connection to any Wiegand or most clock and data readers). Designed to provide complete and full-featured access control infrastructure and contactless smart card capability at “the edge” of the network for stand-alone or OEM software host systems, Edge products require less wiring, are cost-effective and are ideally suited for today's IT-centric security environment.
- VertX CS – For central station managed access control, VertX CS controllers provide fully functional access control. As easy to install and configure as typical alarm/intrusion systems, VertX CS is seamlessly integrated with industry leading central station software. less
Assa Abloy ITG Introduces Smart Card Reader With Fingerprint Recognition
Biometric Reader OMNIKEY CardManÂ® 7121 is designed for environments w...article posted by HID Global
Assa Abloy ITG Joins American Public Transport Association (APTA)
Leading RFID solutions for the convergence of Public Transport and Fin...article posted by HID Global
Assa Abloy ITG Presents New ITSO Compliant Reader At Moving On Conference In Cardiff
New reader generation supports latest standards and comes with incorpo...article posted by HID Global
Assa Abloy ITG Presents Solutions for Electronic Passport and Health Card
Live demo of ID management and RFID portfolio in Hall 7, Booth #D57article posted by HID Global
Assa Abloy ITG Presents Public Transport Product Portfolio at UITP Mobility & City Transport Conference
New ACG reader generation and contactless cards and tickets for conver...article posted by HID Global
HID Global - Fare Collection Product Marketing Manager
HID Global Hires Hege Ask as Product Marketing Manager, Automatic Fare...article posted by HID Global
Radio Frequency Identification - RFID uses electromagnetic fields to automatically...
Access control units - find suppliers of analogue and digital access control units from...
Physical access control technologies and services. Copybook’s network of physical access...
Proximity cards and readers technology and services. Contactless technology allowing...
9292 Jeronimo Road
- ProxTech International ProxTech International started in 1998 and develops, manufactures...
- EFAFLEX UK Limited Established in Germany in 1974, EFAFLEX is a privately owned busi...
- Luc Roovers director Luc has over30 years experience in the field of RFID. As hands-on...
- Ermanno Antonelli Business Development In the past 25 years of experience in the business, I have launch...