HDDC – Herti Deep Drawn Closures
Herti Deep Drawn Closures are used for bottling spirits on high-speed bottling lines and ensure perfect bottle closing. The variety of colors and forms satisfies the preferences of each client. Herti provides modification of the closures according to the specific type of bottle.
The deep-drawn closures are punched and drawn from the aluminium sheets in 2 steps, which gives them their name. These caps allow additional decoration, such as side printing and embossing.
Herti offers the following HDDC dimensions
• 22x30 mm • 28x44 mm • 31.5x40 mm
• 25x33 mm • 30x35 mm • 31.5x44 mm
• 28x35 mm • 30x44 mm • 31.5x47 mm
• 28x38 mm • 30x46 mm
• 28x42 mm • 30х47 mm
- The Box B.V. The Box B.V. are tin packaging specialists, offering a wide selec...
- Mold-Rite Plastics Mold-Rite Plastics is focused on being the leader in the Design,...