The Uni-Connect system is a simple, cost effective method for joining two items of process equipment where a temporary dust-tight connection is required. The use of the flexible connection is ideal for material transfer and can be used to dampen any vibration problems.
Uni-Connect Silicone Sleeves
The Uni-Connect system incorporates the use of Tri-Clover clamps and ferrules to ensure simple integration into any product transfer situation. Using Tri-Clovers also ensures the transfer piece has a smooth bore avoiding unnecessary ledges or product traps. The Uni-Connect is moulded in one piece for FDA compliant silicone rubber. The silicone material complies with FDA 177, 2600 and is translucent.
Product Features include:
- Dust tight connection
- FDA compliant silicone
- Flexibility for misalignment
- Hygienic one-piece moulding
- Easily disassembled and cleaned
We also offer a supplementary range of Uni-Connector sleeves with extended lengths up to 200mm. Uni-Connector Lite offers increased flexibility and has ‘Supa-Lite’ inner flanges supplied as standard.
- NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services Providing pharmaceutical consulting, pharmaceutical auditing and...
- PCE Instruments PCE Instruments manufactures but also resells high-quality and in...
- Dr. Stefano Luca Giaffreda CEO As president of PolyCrystalLine s.r.l, Stefano Luca Giaffreda is...
- Jacek Jagiello, Ph.D. Senior Scientist Dr. Jacek Jagiello received his M.S. degree in chemistry from Jag...