Handle-iT continues to grow and currently provides products and services to seven thousand customers across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific including: RS Components, Booker, DHL, Carlsberg, Mathew Clarke, Ingenuity Commerce, Dewalt and Stefannutti Stocks.
We design, manufacture and distribute manual handling equipment including airport / baggage trolleys, baggage carts (airside and landside) Platform trolleys, powered trolleys, security trolleys, porter’s trolleys, sack trucks and concession trolleys. We can design bespoke items to meet our customers exact requirements.more
As part of our policy of continual improvement, we achieved ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
We have supplied baggage trolleys to:
- Associated British Ports
- International Hotel groups
- Hilton Group
- Kasane International Airport Botswana
- Ireland West Airport Knock
Associated British Ports purchased 4000 baggage trolleys in 2006. The trolleys are used at some of the world’s busiest passenger ports, transporting baggage under some of the most extreme conditions including poor ground surfaces in an area with elevated levels of sand, salt and other abrasive /corrosive elements, however during the 11 years of use we have not had to replace a single trolley demonstrating the quality and durability of our products.
Baggage trailers are The vehicles used to assist ground staff to transport luggage from...
Baggage Cart Management is an essential part of running a successful airport. Baggage...
Luggage Carts are used in airports, large bus stations, translations and hotels and are...
Hotel Luggage Racks are used in many hotel rooms in order to assist their guests with the...
Unit 15-16, Dainton Manor Estate
TQ12 5TZ, Paignton
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- Gilardoni SpA Gilardoni SpA is a company, established in 1947, whose mission is...
- Tony Chapman Senior Director ARINC ITS Tony Chapman, Senior Director ARINC ITS, Drives ARINC initiatives...
- Michael Wood Manager With over 26-year experience in the industry I have seen many cha...