Handle-iT continues to grow and currently provides products and services to seven thousand customers across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific including: RS Components, Booker, DHL, Carlsberg, Mathew Clarke, Ingenuity Commerce, Dewalt and Stefannutti Stocks.
We design, manufacture and distribute manual handling equipment including airport / baggage trolleys, baggage carts (airside and landside) Platform trolleys, powered trolleys, security trolleys, porter’s trolleys, sack trucks and concession trolleys. We can design bespoke items to meet our customers exact requirements.more
As part of our policy of continual improvement, we achieved ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
We have supplied baggage trolleys to:
- Associated British Ports
- International Hotel groups
- Hilton Group
- Kasane International Airport Botswana
- Ireland West Airport Knock
Associated British Ports purchased 4000 baggage trolleys in 2006. The trolleys are used at some of the world’s busiest passenger ports, transporting baggage under some of the most extreme conditions including poor ground surfaces in an area with elevated levels of sand, salt and other abrasive /corrosive elements, however during the 11 years of use we have not had to replace a single trolley demonstrating the quality and durability of our products.
- Baggage Trailers
- Baggage Cart Management
- Luggage Carts
- Hotel Luggage Racks
- Material Handling
- Lifting and Handling Equipment
- Packaging Handling Products
- Material Handling Systems
- Baggage Handling Systems
Unit 15-16, Dainton Manor Estate
TQ12 5TZ, Paignton
- Dividella AG Develops and produces packaging systems and solutions for the se...
- Wanzl Wanzl are worldwide providers of airport passenger services inclu...
- Tony Chapman Senior Director ARINC ITS Tony Chapman, Senior Director ARINC ITS, Drives ARINC initiatives...
- Vincent Kwaks CTO Vincent Kwaks has over 15 years of experience in BHS system conce...
- Passenger Terminal Expo 2019 The world’s leading international airport conference and ex...
- IMHX 2019 IMHX is the UK’s largest intralogistics exhibition and acts...