Habasit is the leading manufacturer of lightweight conveyor belting and power transmission belts. Founded in 1946, the Switzerland based company operates world wide with a net of 25 affiliates and dozens of representations and service partners. Habasit offers conveyor belts, installation support and after sales service wherever you are.
Habasit products cover all applications for baggage handling from check-in to baggage reclaim, including customized products for inclines, screening systems, power turns etc.more
Solutions for the Airport Industry
Habasit understands the needs of the airport industry. Emphasizing close partnerships with key OEMs we have considerable experience in conducting large projects for baggage handling systems (e.g. Inchon, Athens, San Francisco, Detroit, Guangzhou).
Conveyor Belt Properties
The high quality and reliability of our products for the airport industry is proven day by day at dozens of airports around the world. All our products for airport applications offer the following features and benefits:
- Antistatic properties - security
- Low-noise running side - comfort, staff safety
- Flame retardant properties (according to ISO-340) - security
- PVC-top coating 1 mm - low abrasion, cost saving
- 2-fabric belt design reliability - low maintenance
- Black color - industry standard
Habasit emphasizes the importance of service as much as the quality of products. That is why we offer close partnership from the planning through the installation to the operating phase. With our installation container we are independent of existing airport infrastructures in order to support you with installing and joining belts on-site including tensioning and tracking of belts – world wide.less
Baggage conveyor systems automate the delivery of luggage within airports worldwide....
Baggage handling systems (BHS) and processing solutions, including automated luggage...
Conveyor belts are the main medium in a conveyor belt system. It is attached in an endless...
- Eezeetags Eezeetags deliver self service BagTags for airport kiosks and Bag...
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- Tony Chapman Senior Director ARINC ITS Tony Chapman, Senior Director ARINC ITS, Drives ARINC initiatives...
- Vincent Kwaks CTO Vincent Kwaks has over 15 years of experience in BHS system conce...