Friars Airfield Solutions has a long history in the aviation industry. Thanks to our unrivalled insight into the challenges faced by private, commercial and military airfields, we’ve made it our mission to provide a comprehensive solution for all aviation needs. We’ve placed customer service at the forefront of everything we do and built our business around sharing our knowledge and expertise with our clients, working as a single-point solution for all airfield equipment.more
Our comprehensive product range includes:
- Osram airfield lamps
- Narva airfield lamps
- GE airfield lamps
- Airfield illuminated runway and taxiway guidance signs
- Airfield non-illuminated runway and taxiway guidance signs
- Airfield cables
- Airfield lighting connector kits
- Airfield lighting heat shrink kits
- Airfield lighting series isolating transformers
- Solar airfield lighting
- Solar helipad lighting
- Solar obstruction lighting
- Airfield approach lighting
- Airfield apron lighting
- Airfield runway lighting
- Airfield taxiway lighting
- Helipad lighting
- Airfield linlaner / marker posts
- Airfield obstruction lighting
- Airfield wind direction indicators
- Airfield equipment calibration
- Airfield signalling lantern
- Airfield light fitting spare parts
Airfield equipment and services are used as an aide to ground staff within the aviation...
Aircraft landing aids assist the pilot with the landing of an aircraft. These aids can...
Airport apron equipment is anything that assists ground support staff to prepare aircraft...
Airport Design and Construction contractors, builders and management help the planning,...
Friars Airfield Solutions
25 Audley Close
LE16 8ER, Market Harborough
- FB Technology FB Technology provide a range of products and equipment for airfi...
- ADB SAFEGATE A global player in delivering airport performance, ADB Safegate a...
- Akmal Yaqub Business Development Manager Looking after sales of Communication Equipment including VHF/UHF/...
- Marcus Taylor Technical Officer Middle East, Africa &... With 7 years’ service in the British Army’s Royal Corps of Signal...