FluidX develop and manufacture sample storage tubes, readers and instrumentation. Involved in developing 2D barcoded storage tubes and readers since 1999, the team at FluidX continue to offer innovative smart sample storage solutions including an unparalelled range of automated tube capping/decapping systems.
Sample Tracking Systems
An impressive choice of products designed to track and identify stored samples, monitor storage conditions and prevent sample damage. We offer a wide range of storage and sample tracking systems including:more
- EasyTrack tubes, racks and capping systems. High quality consumables created for sample storage, available with alphanumeric or 2D code.
- Perception and Impression range of rapid whole rack 2D barcode readers.
- Scope single tube “plug and play” 2D tube readers Suitable for use with all tube types.
- EasyTrack software. Simple graphical archiving package for sample management.
Tube Decapping and Recapping systems
Exciting choice of tube decapping and recapping systems, thermal and adhesive sealers and seals.
- XSD-96 range of automated 96-format tube decapper / recappers for screw capped tubes. XSD range also available for 48 and 24 SBS format racks
- XDC-96 automated 96-format tube decapper / recapper for septum sealed tubes
- Xcm-Capit. Semi-automatic microtube and microplate cappers.
- Wide selection of thermal and adhesive seals, to suit any application.
Liquid Handling Instruments
An ever-expanding selection of liquid handling instruments and consumables.
96 and 384 channel liquid handling systems:
- i-Pette. Low-cost liquid handling system for low-to-medium throughput.
- Xpp-single station pipettor. High performance 96 or 384 channel pipetting.
- Xpp-721 pipetting station. Precise pipetting of microlitre and sub-microlitre volumes into 96, 384 or 1536 well microplates.
- Xrd-384. Automatic dispensing for 96, 384 or 1536-well microplates with volumes between 1ul and 200ul. less
2D Barcode Reading
FluidX offer a full range of barcoded tube readers for easy identifica...article posted by FluidX
Sample Storage Consumables
FluidX, a specialist supplier of liquid handling instruments and syste...article posted by FluidX
Sealing and Capping Instruments
FluidX offer automatic and semi-automatic tube capper / decappers incl...article posted by FluidX
Pharmaceutical material handling refers to the dangerous drug handling safety systems put...
Microtiter plates, or microplates, are a flat plate that contains multiple wells that are...
Find Laboratory Glassware or containers for the pharmaceutical industry. These selected...
Laboratory storage solutions are used for chemicals, samples, equipment and supplies....
FLUIDX Joins Sanaria in the Fight Against Malaria
FluidX works with Sanaria on a novel Vaccine Cryo Vial to deliver the Sanaria® PfSPZ whole parasite attenuated...
FluidX To Supply 2D Barcoded Sample Storage Tubes for the NAKO Cohort Study and Biobank
FluidX have been awarded the tender to supply 2D Barcoded Sample Storage Tubes for the NAKO cohort study and B...
FLUIDX Joins The Netherlands Forensic Institute in the Automation of the DNA-Profiling Process of Crime Scene Samples
FluidX collaborates with one of the world’s leading forensic laboratories to automate DNA profiling of crime s...
FLUIDX joins a Smithsonian project in the fight against illegal poaching and trafficking in endangered species
FluidX works with the Smithsonian to introduce DNA research and technology to the struggle against illegal poa...
SK10 4SY, Nether Alderley
- Biopharma Group Biopharma Group is an industry leader & has divisions dedicated t...
- Randox Testing Services We possess a wealth of experience and knowledge that enables us t...
- Ashley Morgan BSc (Hons) Business Development Executive (Avestin... With a background in Human Biology, Ashley is a specialist in Ave...
- Richard Lewis Sales Manager - Freeze Drying & Process... Specialist in freeze drying and process equipment at Biopharma Gr...
- Webinar: How to Resolve Conflict Within Multinational Organisations So That Everyone Flourishes <strong>About Our Complimentary Webinars</strong> NSF Internatio...