Modern terminal buildings are large, complex facilities, handling millions of passengers per year. These passengers need to be guided to their flights efficiently and comfortably, while their safety and security must be assured. Deerns staff have gained the experience and expertise to help create that environment.
We provide the design of:
- Regular building services: HVAC, Power Supply, Lighting and Plumbing (MEP).
- Safety and security systems like Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, Security Access Control Systems and CCTV systems.
- A range of transportation systems, for both people and goods: escalators, elevators, moving walkways but equally so complex baggage handling systems.
- A variety of information and communication systems for passenger handling and guidance (DCS, FIDS, PA and Intercom) or for technical and operational management (BAS, AMS).
- Airport Research Center The Airport Research Center (ARC), based in Germany, provides air...
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- Ashley Labrosse Managing Director Ashley is the Managing Director at Communications Specialist Ltd.
- Marcus Taylor Technical Officer Middle East, Africa &... With 7 years’ service in the British Army’s Royal Corps of Signal...