Professional Displays and Passenger Information Systems
Realtime information guarantees a positive passenger experience. CONRAC solutions of DATA MODUL AG have been fulfilling the needs and expectations of passengers and airport operators for more than 45 years.
The CONRAC brand stands for high-quality passenger information systems and professional signage solutions for applications installed at airports, railway stations or in public transport systems. CONRAC products are among the world’s leading solutions for passenger information at travel hubs with over 300 system installations in 60 countries.more
Flight Information Display System maXcs®
Reliable, user-friendly and upgradeable – with maXcs® all passenger information under full control. CONRAC’s intelligent passenger information system for airports controls the output of realtime information at all system-integrated display units. Adaptations to existing systems and interfaces are easily possible due to the flexible system structure.
CONRAC professional displays comprise an extensive portfolio of individual market solutions – ranging from fine-dust and brake-dust resistant railway stretched displays to professional airport solutions and real outdoor monitors for public transport facilities, all available in landscape and portrait mode. The professional displays are designed and engineered for 24/7 operation, supporting different electronic options: monitor-only, integrated IPC or graphic engine board. Superior energy-efficiency combined with a long lifetime and long-term availability make CONRAC displays to one of the most reliable and sustainable solutions on the market.
Professional Displays for indoor applications
- IP20 housing, IP54 front
- Tamper-proof: External controls and connections are out of reach
- Innovative, maintenance-free cooling concept prolongs the display lifetime
- Frameless design
- Sunlight readable panels for applications in high ambient light conditions
- VESA compatibility simplifies quick and easy mounting
Professional Displays for outdoor and semi-outdoor applications
- Display housing sealed according to protection class IP54 or IP65
- Sunlight readable display panels
- Vandal-proof safety glass with high efficient anti-glare treatment
- Protected connectors, no external controls, integrated locking system
- Integrated climate control system prolongs the display lifetime
- Display Performance Monitoring
- Front-access feature for easy maintenance
- Robust fire-retardant aluminum housing with extremely durable powder coating
Pictures above illustrate-
CONRAC displays at Munich Airport (top left) and Zurich Airport (bottom left)
CONRAC PIDS software maXcs®, GUI (top right) and CONRAC PIDS software maXcs®, webtools (bottom right)less
Airport information systems including digital displays, announcement systems, digital...
Airport Digital Display screens suppliers and providers. Keep you passengers up to date...
Arrival and departure management systems are vital to passengers to ensure they board and...
Digital signage uses LCD and LED technology to display digital images, whether they be in...
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- Lattix Systems AS Lattix Systems supply masts and antenna systems, as well as light...
- Jürgen Barthel Director of Marketing and Sales Jürgen is Director Marketing & Sales at delair. With almost 30 ye...
- Ilya Burkin Head of Business Development EMEA Ilya Burkin is Head of Business Development of Gentrack Airport 2...