Data Device Corporation presents the high spec PW-82530N0 3-Phase DC Motor Torque Controller.
3-Phase DC Motor Torque Controller
The cost-effective torque loop controller can accurately regulate the current through windings of the 3-phase direct current brushless motors. The 3-phase DC motor torque controller supports four-quadrant operation and is perfect for applications involving precise current control and / or demanding torque held at zero input command.
- Single-module system offers better efficiency than in-house or multi-components solutions
- Fewer component parts and better mean time before failure
- Programmable system enables a single design to be deployed over multiple application platforms.
- compact 3-phase controller
- Temperature Range: -40 to 100ºC
- 10 Amp Output Current
- High Performance Four-Quadrant Drive
- Linear Current Control Through Zero
- Holding Torque Through Zero Current
- No Deadband at Zero
- Precise Control and Positioning for Critical Applications due to Zero Current Holding Torque Control
- 3 percent Current Regulating Accuracy
- 7 percent linearity
Data Device Corporation's Marketing Manager, Steve Rood Goldman explains: "Complementary four-quadrant drive capability enables the PW-82530N0 to offer highly linear current control and superior holding torque, especially during a zero current command, affording it significant advantages over standard motor controllers, in a low cost package".
Contact Data Device Corporation or visit the website for more information on the 3-Phase DC Motor Torque Controller from data Device Corporation.
- Communications Specialist Communication Specialists is one of the leading remote and long r...
- Scandinavian Micro Systems Scandinavian Micro Systems specialize in producing high quality n...
- Marcus Taylor Technical Officer Middle East, Africa &... With 7 years’ service in the British Army’s Royal Corps of Signal...
- Ashley Labrosse Managing Director Ashley is the Managing Director at Communications Specialist Ltd.