Dantex is Europe's largest distributor of letterpress and flexographic plates water washable photopolymer plates, prepress and printing solutions, and has been serving the packaging industry for over 40 years. Dantex is a specialist manufacturer and supplier of dedicated water wash photopolymer processing equipment.
Dantex is based in England with Sales & Distribution Centers in Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, Holland, Poland, Italy and the United States. Dantex also operates through a network of fully-trained distributors across 30 countries, which provide after-sales service, technical and engineering support.more
Dantex's product range includes:
- Flexographic Photopolymer Plates
- Letterpress Photopolymer Plates
- Plate Processing Systems
- Plate Finishing Systems
- AQF Exposure Units
- LED Light Tables
- Digital Print and prepress Software
- Proofing and Quality control software and systems
- Anilox Rollers
- Plate Mounting Tapes
- Carrier Sleeves
- Pre-press & Pressroom Sundries.
Digital Label Printing Systems
A flexible and affordable label printing solution designed to make label production fast and easy; it provides full variable data support to maximise revenue opportunities. This solution also offers a selection of easy to use applications for label imposition with innovative features to minimise media costs and save production set-up time.
- High performance single pass full digital LED production printer
- Full CMYK digital printing
- Label production made easy
- Excellent image quality, speed & performance
- Uncut & pre-cut labels support
- Roll fed media
- Intelligent label placement
- Media & time saving features
- Powerful Variable Data handling
High Speed UV Flexo Plate System
The Rapidoflex LAM plate offers superb quality, fast; just eighteen minutes for an A2 plate makes RapidoFlex the fastest UV Flexo plate on the planet.
It has a screen range of 1-95% at 200dpi, plus environmentally friendly, cost effective processing and is available in both analogue and digital formats.
Rapidoflex UV Flexo plates, EskoArtwork Spark imaging and AQF water wash technology enables you to make high quality plates quickly in an environmentally responsible way; no need for chemical film processing or solvents. Rapidoflex inline processing gives consistently trouble-free, high quality printing plates.
- Water wash processing in in-line or other existing processors.
- Very fast plate making time - fastest UV flexo plate processing on the market.
- Excellent archival properties.
- No chemical additives required.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Low processing temperature 22 degrees.
- Low energy costs.
- Very low carbon footprint.
Water Wash Plate Processing
In addition to their range of specialist photopolymer plates, Dantex deliver water wash plate processing equipment for use with Torelief, Aquaflex ad Rapidoflex plates, together with a range of digital printing, proofing and software solutions.
Dantex's AQF processing range
This range includes the AQF combination system to facilitate high resolution photopolymer plate processing in a single compact device, AQF exposure systems for Letterpress and Flexo printing plates, AQF inline processors for digital in-line plate making with water wash technology and waste water filtration and LED light tables for effective, high speed plate finishing. Other Dantex products include the DigiWash range of dual-action plate washers and AQFC plate cleaners for cleaning of Flexo and Letterpress plates.
Dantex's experienced team, with its trained and knowledgeable staff, understands customer requirements and can provide tailored solutions. Dantex has a hands-on approach to customer service and this is fully supported by after installation care programmes tailored to the needs of individual customers. Dantex works directly with customers to help them achieve consistently excellent results.less
Printing Solutions to Suit You
Water Wash Plates & Processors, Digital Presses, Prepress & Pressroom...
Dantex Open House - Inkjet
Dantex is showcasing its UV Inkjet Label Press PicoColour®, which prov...article posted by Dantex Graphic Limited
Dantex Upgrade Jones & Brookes Pre-Press Facilities
Dantex upgrade the pre-press facilities at Jones and Brooks, a family...article posted by Dantex Graphic Limited
New Era Increase Efficiency with Dantex AQF DigiWash 4835 System
Dantex has supplied New Era, a long term customer, with the new DigiWa...article posted by Dantex Graphic Limited
Why Choose Between Fine Highlights and Dense Solids?
Dantex explain how dot formation is playing a role in plate quality an...article posted by Dantex Graphic Limited
Printed Plastic Packaging refers to the processes and techniques involved in the printing...
High quality printed self-adhesive labels and tags for postage and gifts.
Multi Colour Process Printing involves the gentle build up of colour combinations until...
Specialist Printing Services are used by clients to develop and manufacture packaging...
Dantex Graphic Limited
5 Kings Road
BD2 1EY, Bradford
- GA International Inc. GA International is an industry leading manufacturer and supplier...
- Marchesini Group S.p.A Marchesini Group provide complete packaging lines for pharmaceuti...
- Billy Green Business development manager, Europe & A... Billy has 25 years’ experience in the global ink and printing ind...
- Mark Naples Business development manager, Europe & A... Mark has over 15 years experience in understanding the real-world...