Started in 2008 having left Pulver Media, Scott Kargman, Joann Varello and Carl Ford with the help of Crossfire Consulting formed Crossfire Media. Our focus has been on technology. Scott has history in the Steal industry, while Joann and Carl served the needs of Wall Street with Telecommunications and Internet technologies.
Today we have a number of affiliated events and online communities associated with application development, mobility and the Internet of Things. Consistently we bring thought leadership together to highlight opportunity for enterprises around the world.more
In Partnership with TMC we run webinars, online communities, newsletters and lead generation campaigns for companies servicing service providers and enterprises.
Currently we are running IoT Evolution in Las Vegas and in DevConFive in NYC.
IOT Evolution and its related content is associated with the Industrial Internet and other Enterprise solutions in various vertical markets including Fog Computing.
DevConFive is associate with mobile applications with a particular emphasis on enterprise need for mobile applications that require backend integration.
While our events are in the US the online communities are consistently global in nature with regular attendees from China, India and Europe.
We are always interested in expanding our coverage and community. Feel free to reach out.less
- Advertising Media
- Event Management
- IoT - The Internet of Things
- Advertising & Marketing
- General Exhibition
- Exhibition Advertising
- Packaging Events and Trade Shows
6-5 Saddle River Road: PMB 125
07410, Fair Lawn
- Spy Games Limited Established in 2001, we are the UK's leading provider of action a...
- Reed Exhibitions With a unique network of offices and international sales promoter...
- Thomas Habedank Digital Marketing Specialist iRetail and... Thomas is responsible for digital marketing at Advantech iRetail...
- Monika Panteva Online Sales iRetail and iHealthcare Monika supports Advantech online customers with all product sales...