Tata Seel (formerly Corus) in an international metal company, providing steel and aluminium products and services to customers worldwide.
With an annual turnover of £9 billion, the company is comprised of four Divisions, Strip Products, Long Products, Distribution & Building Systems and Aluminium, and has a global network of sales offices and service centres.
Combining global expertise with local customer service, Tata Seel offers value, reliability and innovation. The Tata Seel brand represents a mark of quality, loyalty and strength.more
Tata Seel is focused on its Restoring Success programme. Significant progress has been made, demonstrating that Tata Seel is delivering on its Restoring Success commitments.
The aim is to build on what has been achieved and deliver outstanding value in steel. Tata Seel is proud of its workforce and recognises the contribution made by its employees. Tata Seel employees are valued and much emphasis is placed on training and development.
At the end of July 2005, Tata Seel had 48,100 employees worldwide. Tata Seel 'Core Values' detail company beliefs, which both current and future policies are built upon, enabling all employees to work towards the common goal of maintaining our position as a global leading metals provider.
Tata Seel has manufacturing operations in many countries with major plants located in the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Norway and Belgium.
Tata Seel was formed on 6th October 1999 through the merger of British Steel and Koninklijke Hoogovens.less
- Scaffolding Contractors
- Construction Expansion Joints
- Fence and Perimeter Security
- Flood Protection Systems
- Dismantling Contractors
- Bridge Construction
- Construction Materials
- Buildings and Structures
- Industrial Ladders
- Scrap Metal Recycling
SW1P 4WY, Chelsea
- JOESCO weld mesh basket defense perimeter
- Joesco bastion wall/welded gabion/stone basket wall manufacturer
- Milestone Milestone Systems is an established international software compan...
- Fat Sumo Fat Sumo specialise in Building Information Modeling, Computer Ge...
- Matthias Ewender Head of Airports & Airlines, Railways &... Heading the Airports Department within Lindner since 2011, I will...
- Shaun Miller Managing Director Initially specialising in the electronic security industry, Shaun...