1X1 TIME from RTR has been designed specifically to make complicated, cumbersome and expensive time and attendance systems a thing a the past.
Manufactured to the highest standard and offering reliable operation, 1X1 TIME starter kit offers a complete out of the box solution for time and attendance control, easily expandable as your company grows.
Time and Attendance - Access Control Solutions
1x1 TIME is a time and attendance solution with the features of an intelligent access control and workforce deployment system. 1x1 TIME informs you in a reliable and easy way about working hours, overtime working hours, resources and reporting.
1x1 TIME is a flexible time and attendance system that can be used either as a fully web-hosted solution or if when used with the multi user license the software can be installed on server. The starter kit is “PLUG & PLAY" out of the box. The web-hosted solution version of 1x1 TIME is ready-to-use after installing the reader and following registration on the host system. The standard system provides a wide range of worker shift patterns with reporting that can easily adapt to your company´s needs.
1x1 TIME - Time and Attendance system has been developed as a web based solution to promote the ease of use and minimise staff training time. No specialist technical knowledge is required.
- Accurate recording (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Time off reports (Public Holidays, Annual leave, Sick days)
- Calendar for staff planning
- Fulfils employer's work regulations recording
- Shift system (fixed or rotating)
- Full suite of standard time and attendance reports
- Output in a variety of formats for use with proprietary payroll software
- Standard PC with Microsoft Windows© or Linux
- RS232 Serial port or USB Port
- Internet connection
- Internet browser - Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft© IE
1X1 TIME Starter Kit includes;
- RFID touchless reader for data collection (10m cable)
- 10 User tags
- 1 Controller for storing transactions
- 1 Power supply (100-240VAC 50-60Hz)
- CD Rom including software
- Installation guide
1X1 TIME - SYSTEM SCHEMATIC
RTR Services Limited offer an extensive range of access control products including the CT 1000 Keypad and PT1000 proximity reader as well as a wide variety of locking devices to suit virtually every application. For further details or to request our comprehensive price list call us on 0870 242 6029 or visit our website by clicking on "Company Profile" at the top right of this page, then clicking on "Visit Web Site".
- Ryan Solutions Ryan Security Solutions deliver electronic security systems for a...
- HID Global HID Global provide access and ID management solutions for the del...
- Luc Roovers director Luc has over30 years experience in the field of RFID. As hands-on...
- Mark Provinsal Managing Director, EMEA Mark Provinsal is the Managing Director for Vicon’s subsidiary op...