Communications Supply & Support Limited (CSS) is a privately owned UK SME based in Essex, United Kingdom with a strong engineering background in varied disciplines including analogue, digital and radio frequency electronics, power systems, mechanical engineering and control software development.
The Company has a long history working with US equipment manufacturers, UK Government departments, intelligence agencies, defence establishments and systems houses in the UK, US and Europe in addition to providing engineering support to small businesses in other fields including aerospace, automotive and light industry. more
CSS can provide a comprehensive, end-to-end local UK service including marketing, import, sales, equipment maintenance and repair to component level, equipment calibration, electronic test, compliance engineering, PDS, system integration and technical / in-field support, or can provide assistance in any of these areas.
Our specialist business activities encompass RF and microwave receiving systems up to 110GHz, wireless surveillance and exploitation products, signal processing equipment, signal and data recording products, IT and display equipment, and bespoke software control applications.
CSS has its own in-house electronic and mechanical design facilities and develops its own proprietary products including RF components, RF interface and distribution systems, complete RF system front ends and frequency converters, bespoke power supplies and custom hardware.
CSS is a privately owned SME specialising in RF & microwave SIGINT/ELINT systems engineering for Government, intelligence and defence establishments, systems houses and contractors to the above.
CSS can provide extensive support services including equipment import, sales, marketing, service, repair to component level, test, calibration, modification, PDS, system integration, technical and in-field support.
Our laboratories are fully calibrated for most pertinent RF measurements to 40GHz, with some to 70GHz with extensive use made of ATE and proprietary software for 24-hour automated test.
Our experience extends to 110GHz for special projects.
In-house facilities include electronic, PCB & 3D mechanical design, firmware and software development and assembly of proprietary electronic equipment.
- Frequency Measurement
- Naval Technology, Equipment and Services
- Communication Systems
- Communication Systems Engineering
- Digital Communications
- Messaging Technology
- Cellular Networks
- Radio Frequency Identification - RFID
- Wireless Communications
Communications Supply & Support Ltd
The Estate Offices, Hayles Manor Farm, Upland Road, Thornwood, CM16 6PQ
CM16 6PQ, Thornwood.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG Rohde & Schwarz are a specialist wireless communications company...
- CMCA Group CMCA Group of Companies design, manufacture and support high spec...
- Monika Panteva Online Sales iRetail and iHealthcare Monika supports Advantech online customers with all product sales...
- Martin Rutschi Product Manager Expert for deployable fiber optic cables for harsh Environment an...
- AUSA Annual THE ARMY’S MOST POWERFUL EVENT COVERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED &...
- Learn Python Programming | Simpliv A Note on the Python versions 2 and 3: The code-alongs in this cl...