Rockwell Collins will be showcasing its increasing capabilities and innovations again at the Singapore Airshow 2018 this week. You can find us at Stand D23 this year, where we will be:
- Announcing the first international customer for AR-1500 networked radio
- Announcing a new contract with an existing avionics customer for 74 aircraft
- Announcing selection by a major airline for network solutions
- Announcing a major contract renewal for ARINC Airport Solutions
- Showcasing cockpit modernisation for next-gen operations
- Showcasing a WholeEarthTM demonstration by EP-8100 image generation system
‘We look forward to demonstrating our company’s unique capabilities to meet our customers’ needs in the Asia-Pacific region,’ said Colin Mahoney, senior vice president, International & Service Solutions for Rockwell Collins. ‘In particular, we are looking forward to sharing a number of important announcements that reflect the rapidly growing market for our products and services in the region.’
Delivering reliability and innovation for airlines, airports and defence
The latest solutions from Rockwell Collins deliver reliability for airlines, airports and defence throughout the Asia-Pacific region. In the cockpit, our solutions meet next-generation operational requirements, and remain scalable and flexible to effectively future-proof implementations. Follow us during the Singapore Airshow 2018 with regular news updates on our website and across social media.
Visit airportknowledge.com/talking-airports for more on this story or to find out more about Rockwell Collins airport solutions.