The Techne Hybridiser HB-1D and Hybrigene range of hybridisation ovens accept a variety of multiple tube types and maintain uniform hybridisation of the membrane with the minimum volume of liquid. Whether due to multiple user or multiple probe types, no other hybridisers offer such a perfect solution.
Hybridiser HB-1D New improved
HB-1D Hybridisation Incubator
The famous Hybridiser HB-1D, now with a new-look and adjustable rotation speed.
High capacity; up to 24 mini tubes or 6 unique large tubes.
Unique double glazed glass door; quiet and safe, providing durable protection.
Versatile quality at an affordable price offering excellent temperature accuracy and uniformity.
The Hybrigene is Techne's compact, stackable alternative to the hybridiser HB-1D - for when quality is important and throughput is not a priority.
Stack up to 3 hybridisers, saving on valuable laboratory space.
Holds up to 16 mini and 4 large glass tubes.
Features & Benefits
- Mix and match tubes & accessories
- Versatile multiple tube formats
mix and match sizes within an instrument to cater for different throughputs, users and applications
- Tubes and other accessories
can be accommodated at the same time for multiple uses
- Low probe volume
- even with large glass tubes, rotation and design ensure as low as 5ml can be used and recovered
- Unique "slot-in" tubes
with tube rotation speed of 0 to 20 rpm;
controllable to suit your application
- New tube holders
each holds up to 16 x 15ml or 8 x 50ml tubes
- Radioactive safe
protective casing and non-drip tube design
minimises risk to the user
- Adjustable speed rocking platform
(0-20/15-60 rpm) to cater for membrane bound and slide bound hybridisations
- Adjustable feet
for levelling on uneven surfaces.
- Static shelf
where temperature without movement is required
- Drip tray
removable for easy cleaning
- Re-sealable end plugs
The specially designed end-caps (lids) have plugs in them through which probe can be both added and recovered.
- Membrane separation facility
When using multiple membranes in one tube, ensure that reagent has access to every surface by placing a re-usable separation membrane between them.
- Accurate temperature
With in tube temperature stabilities of better than ±0.1°C you can be sure that all your membranes are reproducible.
|Max glass tube capacity||16||24|
|Minimum Temperature||10°C above ambient||10°C above ambient|
|Adjustable rotation speed||0, 5 to 20 rpm||0, 5 to 20 rpm|
|Adjustable rocking platform||5-20 or 15-60 opm||5-20 or 15-60 opm|
|Stability in chamber||<1.0°C||<1.0°C|
|Stability in tubes||<±0.1°C||<±0.1°C|
|Uniformity in chamber||<±1.5°C||<±1.5°C|
|Uniformity in tube||<±0.5°C||<±1.0°C|
|Temp. set point resolution||0.1°C||0.1°C|
|Size (mm) D x W x H||355Dx383Wx432H||285Dx385Wx555H|
- Wuxi Griffin Pharmaceuticals Company Limited Wuxi Griffin is a contract manufacturer in fill and finish of inj...
- PCE Instruments PCE Instruments manufactures but also resells high-quality and in...
- Richard Lewis Sales Manager - Freeze Drying & Process... Specialist in freeze drying and process equipment at Biopharma Gr...
- Mike Mandlehr CEO Mike Mandlehr has been with SYSTAG since 1994. Following a thorou...