Butzbach GmbH is a leading manufacturer of custom-made hangar doors with a focus on "Made in Germany" quality. As a one-stop-shop this specialist provides all steps from consultation, bespoke design, manufacture and installiation, to servicing of its products to anywhere in the world. With a corporate background of more than 60 years and experience of more than 750 hangar doors installed worldwide, the company is also a suitable partner for project development, able to provide valuable support for the entire process. more
The products range can be split into "project based individual designs" and "industrial door systems design", resulting in an service that can meet the various needs of building skins and access technology for hangars and other airport facilities:
- Sliding Doors
- Telescopic sliding doors
- Round the corner sliding doors
- Special applications like tail doors and fuselage doors
Fibre Glass Curtain Walling Industrial Doors:
- Stacking doors
- High speed doors
- Shop access doors
Fibre Glass: A Material with Many Benefits
For their hangar doors Butzbach employ fibre glass, a material manufactured by the company in a process that has been optimized constantly over the past 30 years. Fibre glass is simultaneously extremely light and solid. It has a light transmission of up to 78%, creating a bright illumination and working environment without casting shadow. All three colours "Brilliant", "Emerald-Green" and "Sapphire-Blue" feature a complete UV radiation absorption, total absence of radar reflexion, and an extended chemical and ageing resistance. Due to the multiple chamber technology the thermal insulation values are equal to double or even triple insulating glass. Façades can be executed in the identical technology to design your entire hangar in this unique look.
There Are Virtually No Limits to Your Ideas:
Besides the fibre glass infills you can also opt for sandwich panels or trapezoidal sheet metal, as well as a combination comprising of fully glazed sections and double glazing in mineral glass. The optional integration of ribbon windows and pedestrian or vehicle doors within the sliding doors offers you space for your individual ideas. Additional technical equipment for superior wind resistance up to 3,0 kN/m2, fully automatic control, burglar resistance, rail heating and others complete the individual adaptation to your needs and functions.
A Comprehensive Product Range for Airports
As a specialist for industrial doors Butzbach not only has the right hangar doors, but also further solutions for airports:
- Stacking doors for fire brigades, snow clearance vehicles, busses or other airport vehicles. The Butzbach stacking door SPACELITE HT features door segments made of fibre glass, acrylic glass or mineral glass, which are stacked to save space on a console behind the lintel. Heights and widths up to 25 m offer individual options for application and design.
- High speed doors for faster luggage logistics. The horizontal opening principle and the high speed of "the fastest industrial door in the world" reduce heat exchange and draughts to a minimum and the material flow can be executed in a safe, unobstructed and efficient way.
- Mobile partition walls for Duty Free Shops, restaurants and cafés. They can be locked effectively after closing hours, but during the opening time no separation is visible. The horizontal door units are stacked behind each other, concealed in the suspended ceiling.
- Curtain walls for the building skin in fully compatible door and façade design. The Butzbach façade system VARIOPLANplus features fibre glass as infill material, which is translucent, thermally insulating, and free of radar reflection. Due to the same look and feel of Butzbach hangar doors, industrial doors and façades, a technical and visual combination of those is very beneficial. less
Butzbach Attracts Visitors to inter airport with Hangar Door Mock-Up
Butzbach will be bringing its outstanding technology and quality into...article posted by Butzbach GmbH Industrietore
Butzbach Continues to Expand on the World Market
Butzbach GmbH are producing hanger doors of all sizes across the globe...article posted by Butzbach GmbH Industrietore
Helicopter Hangar Doors – Even Extraordinary Requirements are Daily Business for Door Specialist Butzbach
German door specialist Butzbach is consistently expanding its position...article posted by Butzbach GmbH Industrietore
High-Tech Doors and Façades for the Airbus A400M Hangars
Butzbach Aviation have supplied five hangar door systems for a two-sec...article posted by Butzbach GmbH Industrietore
Image GalleriesView all Galleries
Hangar doors are used in aviation to assist with the housing of aircraft in hangars....
Airport design companies offer an extensive catalogue of airport design services ranging...
Aircraft Hangars built specially for essential maintenance and protection of aircraft or...
Shipyard tools are large structures that are specially designed to fit to a warehouse...
This brochure includes the full Butzbach GmbH Industrietore product range.
Butzbach GmbH Industrietore High-Speed Door NOVOSPRINT®
This brochure contains Butzbach GmbH Industrietore stacking door SPACELITE® HT.
Butzbach GmbH Industrietore Sectional Door SPACELITE® HTU
Mobile Partition Walls
Butzbach GmbH Industrietore Mobile Partition Walls
Butzbach GmbH Industrietore facade system.
This brochure contains full details and information on Butzbach GmbH Industrietore sliding hangar door.
Butzbach GmbH Industrietore
Industrieweg 4 – 8
- High-Speed turbo door (EFA-STT)
- Audio Visual & Acoustical Design & Consulting - Audio Visual Operations Consulting
- Gate Technologies Gate Technologies Ltd are specialists in the design, supply and i...
- EFAFLEX UK Limited Established in Germany in 1974, EFAFLEX is a privately owned busi...
- Joachim Brand Area Sales Manager Losberger GmbH An expert in aluminium tent constructions and hangars, Joachim Br...
- Darren Turrell Managing Director, UK Darren Turrell has vast across sector knowledge regarding high-sp...