Blackburn Manufacturing was founded in 1953 by E.A. "Bud" Blackburn. They are the top manufacturer of marking flags and also resell and produce many other marking products, from paints to tapes. From their inception date to the present, this company remains a family affair. Following Bud's retirement in 1980, his youngest son Jim took over as President/CEO. Both of Jim’s daughters play key roles in the company’s main Nebraska office and family runs the office in California as well. Blackburn Manufacturing prides itself on the family-rich heritage that instills the work ethic of all of their employees.
The company has received recognition and many awards, both locally and nationally. Most recently, chosen from competition worldwide, Blackburn Manufacturing was selected as “THE WORLD’S GREATEST” flag manufacturer! They were featured on ION television around the globe, showing why they ARE “The World’s Greatest”!
List of primary products/ services
- Plain or printed poly or vinyl marking flags with wire, PVC, or fiberglass staffs
- Standard or custom cut BMC marking signs with plastic step stakes
- Corrugated Rigid Markers on PVC staffs
- Printed or plain tall pennant field flags
- Barricade, Tundra, Underground Utility warning, and Flagging tapes
- Large, Corrugated Signs on metal “H” posts
- Custom Door Hanger Signs and door hanger bags
- Marking tags, such as irrigation tags and tree tags
- Krylon Inverted marking paints, water or solvent-based
- Krylon marking chalk, athletic field striping, pavement striping, and utili-coat aerosol paints
- Marking wands, striping machines, and carrier probes
- Measuring tapes and wheels
- Stake Chaser or Stake All Whiskers
- Rhino Marking Posts
Vinyl Marking Flags
Blackburn’s vinyl marking flags can be ordered plain or with a custom logo or design. Work with their friendly customer service and graphic arts departments to effortlessly design a flag that fits your needs. There are several sizes, staff lengths, and color options available. For an even more durable flag option, they provide poly flags.
Another top seller are the BMC marking signs. Available in many sizes and colors, these signs are made of a heavy-duty, water-resistant card stock and can be posted using 16” black plastic step stakes. BMC signs come in a standard square shape, or can be custom cut into a shape of your choosing.
Another top seller is the Krylon Inverted Marking Paint, either solvent or water-based. There are nine water-based and twelve solvent-based color options sold by the case, with each case containing twelve 17-ounce cans.
- Runway Markings
- Car Park Line Marking
- Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Airport Car Park Services and Equipment
- Airport Design and Construction
- Airport Information Systems
- Airport Terminal and Passenger Signage
- Paints and Coatings
This brochure lists specifications for our various marking tapes.
Marking Tag Brochure
The specifications of our various marking tags are listed in this brochure.
Marking Signs Brochure
This brochure covers the specifications for our corrugated rigid markers and our weather-coated card stock BMC...
Krylon Marking Paint Brochure
This brochure has the specifications for BMC's marking paint.
This brochure will explain all specifications on BMC's marking flags
Blackburn Marking Flags and Marking Product Catalogue
View the range of products available from Blackburn manufacturers.
Blackburn Manufacturing, PO Box 86
NE 68756, Neligh