Baxpert offers an easy way for airports to get in touch with the expertise they require when working with their baggage handling systems. Able to provide highly trained and fully equipped project management, engineers and testers, Baxpert can test handling systems at all stages of development. The support and testing provided is an essential component to the smooth implementation of any new baggage handling system. more
BHS Support Performed by Baxpert
- Coordinate with the BHS Contractor through construction phase
- Building interface and clash detection / management
- Testing, commissioning and system acceptance, see BHS testing tab.
- Design and implementation of Standard 3 Explosive Detection System
- Design and implementation of Bagdrop
- Coordinate the user and system requirements into a full set of definition documents for a new airport or a refurbishment
- BHS concept design
- Join the BHS tender process and BHS supplier selection
- Review design documents
- BHS contract close-out
- Live support during operational start-up
- Snag handling and DLP coordination
Past projects Completed by Baxpert
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Passengers per annum is 20 million.
- Maximum capacity per hour is 10.800 bags.
- 160 check ins, 8 level 1-2 X-rays, 3 level 3-4 X-rays, 1 level 5 X-ray and 2 sorters .
- Tasks performed: Controls Project leader for low level and high level controls design, engineering, commissioning and implementation during operation. Test leader for all internal and hand-over tests.
Dubai International Terminal 2 Con 3
- Passengers per annum is 40 million.
- Maximum capacity per hour is 15.000 bags.
- 210 check ins, 12 level 1-2 X-rays, 4 level 3-4 X-rays and tub system.
- Tasks performed: Commissioning and testing for low level and high level controls. Start-up support and training.
King Abdulaziz International Airport Jeddah
- Passengers per annum is 50 million.
- Maximum capacity per hour is 12.100 bags.
- 247 check ins, 12 level 3-4 X-rays and tub system.
- Tasks performed: Site supervision during commissioning and testing
Hamad International Airport Qatar
- Passengers per annum is 28 million.
- Maximum capacity per hour is 12.000 bags.
- 150 check ins, 14 level 1-2 X-rays, 6 level 3-4 X-ray and 2 sorters.
- Tasks performed: Acceptance testing of BHS system for the client’s representatives.
To name just a few. less
Baggage handling systems (BHS) and processing solutions, including automated luggage...
Baggage screening and hold x-ray screening equipment. Detect contraband, explosives,...
Baggage conveyor systems automate the delivery of luggage within airports worldwide....
Baggage Cart Management is an essential part of running a successful airport. Baggage...
- Tony Chapman Senior Director ARINC ITS Tony Chapman, Senior Director ARINC ITS, Drives ARINC initiatives...