Avon's unrivalled mask design pedigree dates from the 1920's, and the company now has users in over 58 countries. Avon's respiratory products are chosen on advanced technology, superior comfort and quality. PPE users worldwide select Avon as their first choice including the United States Department of Defense where Avon is the primary supplier of CBRN PPE.
Avon designs and manufactures a broad respiratory protection portfolio of innovative high-performance and timesaving respiratory PPE. The Avon portfolio includes full face masks, self-contained breathing apparatus, particulate and air-purifying respirators, supplied air, powered air, filters for riot control and CBRN protection, escape devices, escape hoods, rebreather technology, dive computers, complimentary accessories and training packages.more
Military Respiratory Protection from Avon Protection
FM12 The FM12 is one of Avon's legacy masks, and probably the most widely used respirator across the world. Developed for NATO military operations, the FM12 is suited for civilian law enforcement and first responder applications.
C50Developed using Avon's successful US Military M50/JSGPM platform, the C50 provides maximum operational flexibility to counter multiple threat scenarios. With the appropriate filter, the C50 can protect against a wide range of CBRN threats.
FM50 The FM50 is part of the latest generation of Avon CBRN full face mask, suitable for military and specialist applications. The twin filter conformal system sits close against the face, providing high protection and very low breathing resistance. This allows greater ease of weapon deployment.
FM53 The FM53 is the only mask of its kind offering versatility, comfort and protection. This technically advanced mask has been specifically developed for specialist operators which require both positive pressure SCBA, CCBA, APR/PAPR and negative pressure capability.
ST53Avon's revolutionary ST53 multi-role Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) system has been developed specifically for specialist applications. This versatile technology allows the user to respond to changing operational conditions without having to leave and change equipment.
NH15The NIOSH approved NH15 is the world's smallest single use escape Respirator. Designed specifically for users in CBRN emergency incidents, the respiratory hood provides the wearer with high level of respiratory, eye and face protection.less
Avon Protection Scenario Video
As the Global Market Leader in respiratory protection system technolog...
Scenario Video Using Avon Protection Systems
Avon's unrivalled mask design pedigree dates from the 1920's, and the...
ST53 and NH15 Military Respiratory Protection from Avon Protection Systems
The ST53 and NH15 are military respiratory protection systems from Avo...
- Protective Clothing
- Personnel Protection
- Gas Masks
- Ballistic Protection
- Chemical Warfare Detection Equipment
- Chemical and Biological Protection Equipment
- CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive Defence)
- Military Personnel Equipment
- Health and Safety Equipment
- Clean Air Equipment
- Diving Systems and Equipment
Avon Protection Systems
1361 Brass Mill, Road Suite F
MD 21017, Belcamp
- Chemring Technology Solutions Chemring Technology Solutions is an advanced science and technolo...
- BCB International Ltd BCB International Ltd manufacture: camouflage face paint, camoufl...
- David Vollmar Managing Director of unival group GmbH The unival group GmbH produces blast protection technologies and...
- Gerald La Comb International Defence Consultant Gerald offers 30 years of experience of leadership, strategic and...
- 99th AMS Annual Meeting The AMS Annual Meeting is the world’s largest yearly gather...
- AGU Fall Meeting The AGU Fall Meeting 2018 will mark another dynamic year of disco...