If you are thinking of banding, then think ATS.
ATS – Automatic Taping Systems, of Zug, Switzerland – is the world’s leading banding machine manufacturer. We manufacture a wide variety of high quality banding systems, including consumables, for:
- Food – dry and humid environments
- Pharmaceutical – including clean rooms
- Banking and security documentsmore
Bands can be paper or film, plain or pre-printed in widths from 20 to 100 mm, heat-sealed or cold ultra-sonic welded.
Machines in our range vary in size from tabletop and free standing to units integrated into complex production lines.
From our foundation in 1988, we have built a reputation for durable and dependable banding systems with worldwide services in project consulting, sales and customer support.
For an overview of the benefits of banding, please click to view our 'Why banding?' page.
ATS provides the most effective and efficient solution for your banding needs.
Contact: Erich M. Lohner, General Manager Sales and Marketingless
Banding Lets Buitoni Switch to a Single Food Pack
Production managers at Buitoni have the challenging task of finding pa...article posted by ATS
Banding Can Replace Sleeves and Cut Costs
Band rather than sleeve? "Of course we're biased - but with good reaso...article posted by ATS
Switch to banding boosts sales, cuts costs
By switching from hand applied rubber bands to an automated system usi...article posted by ATS
Banding is probably the cleanest, simplest, efficient and most cost ef...article posted by ATS
Banding and strapping machines are used to apply a metal or plastic strap around a product...
Packaging machinery suppliers are manufacturers of all types of equipment and specialist...
- BERHALTER AG With more than 50 years of experience, BERHALTER® SWITZERLAND has...
- Van der Meij verpakkingssystemen BV Van der Meij verpakkingssystemen bv is a Dutch company founded in...
- Reto Frei Area Sales Manager Expert in die-cutting applications and production process. Respon...
- Ivo Schmid Area Sales Manager Expert in die-cutting applications and production process. Respon...