Alwayse are the original manufacturer of Ball Transfer Units, having developed the product in the 1940s. Over 75 years of continuous development has ensured that Alwayse still produce the world’s widest range, with a product quality second to none.
Alwayse Ball Transfer Units are used in industries throughout the world. They are particularly suitable where loads and materials need to be moved smoothly, precisely and with minimum effort in any direction. Some typical applications for Ball Units include air cargo, materials handling, assembly lines and machine tables.more
A Ball Unit consists of a large load-bearing ball, sitting upon many smaller balls in a hemi-spherical cup. The design greatly reduces friction and allows heavy loads to be moved with a minimum of effort. The units are available with a range of different fixing methods to fit any project, and various material options can be supplied for durability in demanding environments.
Alwayse Ball Transfer Units can be found in cargo facilities around the world. Fitted on ball decks and dollies, our units allow for the smooth and easy manual movement of ULDs, pallets, and heavy cargo. We also manufacture units that are used extensively in baggage handling. Setting the industry benchmark, Alwayse ball transfer units are the go-to option for specifiers of ball decks. Alwayse units are currently in use with numerous express couriers, and having undergone successful testing have also been installed by several military clients. Units are available for the most arduous uses, with slotted bases to allow for escape of debris and the ability to handle the heaviest air cargo containers.
Under our ISO 9001 accreditation for Quality Systems, every Alwayse Ball Unit is inspected for quality of manufacture and operation. This offers you peace of mind that the units will perform exactly as you require.
In addition our policy of continuous improvement in both equipment and production methods means that you can be certain of finding the most suitable solution for your application.
Our in-house testing facility which carries out regular testing of all components for lifecycle analysis, metrology and loadings, coupled with many years of research ensures we deliver world class performance. less
With low capital costs and virtually maintenance free, Gravity Rollers...
Castors and Wheels
We stock a wide range of Castors and Wheels and associated components...
Ball Platforms / Decks / Mats / Tables
With the widest range of Ball Transfer Units in the world and load cap...
Ball Transfer Units
Alwayse Ball Transfer Units provide the ideal solution when loads need...
- Aerospace Parts
- Air Cargo
- Air Cargo Containers
- Baggage Handling Systems
- Ground Support Equipment
- Air Cargo Handling
- Industrial Parts and Fabrication Services
- Machinery, Industrial Parts and Tools
- Machine Tool Equipment
- Other Machinery and Industry Equipment
B6 4NF, Birmingham
- ACUNIS ACUNIS are a Germany based manufacturer of air cargo terminal sol...
- FOD ( Foreign Object Debris ) Signs An effective FOD Hazard Prevention Program needs targeted message...
- Vincent Kwaks CTO Vincent Kwaks has over 15 years of experience in BHS system conce...
- Tony Chapman Senior Director ARINC ITS Tony Chapman, Senior Director ARINC ITS, Drives ARINC initiatives...
- PACK EXPO International 2018 - Chicago, IL USA - Upper North Building - 5781 BERHALTER® SWITZERLAND was founded in 1960 an is still a fami...
- Passenger Terminal Expo 2019 The world’s leading international airport conference and ex...