Airfield Ground Lighting is based in Market Harborough on the Northamptonshire-Leicestershire border, giving them easy access to rail, road and air transport for fast shipping to clients worldwide. The company trade under the Friars Marketing Limited company umbrella which has for years been a supplier of a full range of airfield ground lighting solutions.
As a result of this successful partnership, the past 20 years has seen Airfield Ground Lighting build up a firm business relationship with some of the biggest airfield installation companies around the globe, enabling them to offer a variety of airfield service; from the supply of airfield equipment to project management of total turnkey systems installation packages.more
To make sure they remain at the forefront of the Airfield Ground Lighting market, a large investment has been made into the research and development calibration & test equipment. Their long standing relationship with one of the major testing laboratories in the country allows them to offer an inclusive service for all types of instrumentation, with full certification.
Halogen Airfield Lamps
Airfield Ground Lighting stock a wide range of internationally recognised, branded halogen airfield lamps which comply with the colour coordinates for white light, set out by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
The halogen airfield lamps run on a current controlled series circuit, ensuring that the brightness of each lamp within the circuit is the same.
- Osram Airfield Reflector Lamps
- Osram Airfield Lamps with PK30d Base
- Osram Airfield Single Ended Lamps
- Osram Airfield Double Ended Lamps
- Philips (Vosla / Narva) Airfield Dichroic Reflector Lamps
- Philips (Vosla / Narva) Airfield Lamps with PK30d Base
- Philips (Vosla / Narva) Airfield Bipin Lamps
- Philips (Vosla / Narva) Airfield Conventional Prefocus Lamps
- Thorn Airfield Lamps
Solar LED Aviation Lighting
We are the exclusive UK and Ireland distributor for Carmanah Technologies' solar LED airfield and helipad lighting. We also distribute worldwide to commercial airports and military airbases.
Carmanah Aviation lights are a cost efficient, scalable, and flexible solar airfield and helipad lighting solution. The durable airfield systems install within hours for maintenance-free operations without grid power, buried cable or airfield electrical vaults. With rugged, wire-free designs and sophisticated solar energy management systems, Carmanah products are ideally suited for use at locations around the globe.
- Carmanah A650 Solar Aviation Taxiway Obstruction Light
- Carmanah A704 Solar Aviation Wireless Light
- Carmanah A704-VL Solar Helipad Wireless Light
- Carmanah HAPI Solar Helicopter Approach Path Indicator
- Carmanah ERGL Solar LED Runway Guard Light System
- Carmanah Solar LED Sign System
- Carmanah PAPI Solar Precision Approach Path Indicator
- Carmanah Solar LED Wind Cone System
- Carmanah ARCAL digital radio control
- Carmanah OL2A Solar Marking Light
- Carmanah OL4 Solar Hazard Marker Light
- Carmanah OL800 Solar Obstruction Light
- Carmanah OL2000 Solar Obstruction Light
Airfield Obstruction Lighting
Airfield Ground Lighting offer a complete range of airfield obstruction lighting specifically designed for heliports and airports, combining the latest in LED technology.
Their range includes low and medium intensity lights with either a steady or flashing beam as well as high intensity rotating airfield beacons.
Airfield Apron Lighting
The edges of airfield taxiways and aprons must be lit using blue lights for flights landing at night or in bad weather conditions. If the CAA is happy that safety is not compromised, then retro-reflective edge markers can be used.
Airfield Ground Lighting work with some of the largest luminaire manufacturers in the world to offer a complete lighting solution package; taking into account the light spread and intensity.
Additional Products & Services:
- Cable and Connector Kits
- Inset Fittings
- Elevated Fittings
- Airfield Guidance Signs
- Encapsulated Isolating Transformers
- Constant Current Regulators (CCRs)
- Filters and Prisms
- Wind Direction Indicators
- PAPI Calibration & Repair
For more information on Airfield Ground Lighting's products or to talk to their experienced staff on the specifications and guidelines set out in • CAP168 • ICAO • FAA and how they apply to you, please contact them using the form below.less
Carmanah A704-5 Solar Airfield Lighting
The Carmanah A704-5 Solar Airfield Lighting can be used for portable,...
Carmanah A704-5 Solar Aviation Light and Magnet Mounting
The Carmanah A704-5 Solar Aviation Light can be magnet mounted for non...
Carmanah Aviation Solar Lighting (in French)
The EC 155 and Agusta 109 practice take off and landing using Carmanah...
Carmanah Solar LED Airfield Lighting at Night
These solar powered LED runway lights from Carmanah are self contained...
Carmanah Solar Powered LED Light: The Ultimate Test
The 650 Solar Powered LED Light has been designed to withstand some of...
Solar Helipad Lighting Solutions
The self -contained A704-VL is the latest solar powered aviation solut...
A704-VL Solar Powered LED Airfield Lighting For Helipads
The A704-VL is a powerful and resilient piece of airfield lighting for...
Solar Aviation Products Supplied by Airfield Ground Lighting
- Terminal Lighting
- Obstruction Lights
- Solar Powered Airfield Ground Lighting
- Aircraft Landing Aids
- Helideck Perimeter Lights
- Airport Apron Equipment
- Aviation Technology
- Airfield Ground Lighting
- Airport Lighting
Airfield Ground Lighting: Airports
An overview of Airfield Ground Lighting's products suitable for airport applications.
Airfield Ground Lighting: Commercial
An overview of Airfield Ground Lighting's products suitable for commercial applications.
Airfield Ground Lighting: Solar LED Airfield Light
These low maintenance lighting systems work with solar energy to illuminate airfields.
Airfield Ground Lighting: Solar LED A650/A704 Accessories
There are a variety of mounting options for the A704 and A650 range of LED lighting solutions, as well as repl...
Airfield Ground Lighting: Solar LED A650 Light
This solar aviation and industrial light is compliant with FAA/ICAO photometrics taxiway specification and fea...
Airfield Ground Lighting: Solar LED A704 Light
This aviation and industrial light is an excellent high-intensity runway edge and threshold light. Featuring s...
Airfield Ground Lighting: ARCAL Digital Radio Control
The ARCAL allows pilots to activate and manage the intensity of airfield lights on approach. See specification...
Airfield Ground Lighting
25 Audley Close
LE16 8ER, Market Harborough
- FB Technology FB Technology provide a range of products and equipment for airfi...
- Systems Interface Limited Systems Interface Limited specialises in the provision of complex...
- Greg Miller Vice President of Engineering and Techno... Mr. Miller began his career at EPT in 1992 as a Project Design En...
- Dave Lucero Vice President and General Manager for M... Mr. Lucero joined EPT in 1989 and over the years has held various...